I'm Back!

Hello my dearies! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I know my last Authors Note may have seemed a bit out of the blue. But it got to the point were I was getting pretty sick and tired of getting notifications of comments reading the topic "Fetus Deletus". And it needed to be addressed. Needless to say that has thankfully stopped.

Now I know a lot of you have been waiting for your requests to be filled, and published. And I'm so terribly sorry that I haven't been able to. I unfortunately did not have the time to write any during last week. Seeing as I was visiting family, and took the holiday off. And unfortunately my wifi has not been working lately. And my phones hotspot has been used up. But I am able to do a little writing on my phone. I hope you guys can understand the small inconvenience. But I assure you the wifi will fixed soon!

Also I'm so thankful for all the reads, comments, and votes! Even the follows! It means a whole. I would also like to say. That my mental health has been getting a hit better. My cousin whom I am extremely close with has helped me through it, and I so, so thankful!

Last week was an incredible week for me as I have said I got to be with my Family. Whom I don't see very often. And I was also able to expand my reading by looking for non-Fan fiction books on here. And I succeeded! I found a story called Beauty within the beast. It's a retelling of the Beauty and the beast. And it is wonderful!! There's so much tension, and humor. And just a wonderful book! I haven't finished it yet but I'm sure I will by tonight.

Anyway, writing will begin continue. And hopefully there will be some requests being published!

Thank you all for reading!

~Jaye