~The Weasley that's in love with the ferret~

Requested by Carlarosebutterfly

And before you ask, no Ron does not fall in love with Draco...That would be his twin sister;)

You're also a huffy puffy in this one <3

~~~

Y/n P.O.V

"Why do you sneak out at night?"

"How come you skip class sometimes?"

"Is there something you're to not telling us?"

I was bombarded with questions as my brothers tried to pry the truth out of me. I walked to class with my school books held tight against my chest. They surrounded me like a flock of vultures in the Sahara desert. This was one of the only classes I had without my brothers and sister. Most of the time I would be saddened by the notion. But recently I have felt a wave of relief hit me once I enter the dark classroom.

"Can we talk about this another time?" I asked pleadingly, as I stopped in front of the potions classroom, "I have class".

"Fine, but swear you'll tell us the truth?" Fred asked.

"Yes, I swear," I said giving them a reassuring smile. My index, and middle finger crossing over one another behind my back.

Ron gives me a look, and I raise my brow in challenge. He backs off. Despite being in different houses, I was known as the more firey twin. Most people didn't think I belonged in Hufflepuff, because quote on quote, "I didn't have all the traits". News flash your house does not define who you are, your actions do. It would actually take a miracle for both the Gryffindors and Slytherins to realize that. To be honest, I do have the traits of being a Hufflepuff. I'm kind, loyal, and patient. Probably not

George sighs, "Alright we'll see you after dinner" He ruffled up my crimson hair, as all three boys passed by me.

I smiled up at him as he passed.

With a relieved sigh, I stepped into the gloomy classroom. A platinum blonde catching my eye. Instantly my feet shuffled toward him. And I happily took the empty seat next to him.

A smile tugged at his lips, once he saw me. And he promptly took my hand and held it, rubbing his thumb gingerly over the back of my hand as the class continued.

~~~

Y/n sat against him, watching as the thin waves of the black lake lapped over each other. His arms wrapped around her, as he was propped up against a tree that shaded them from the sun. 

"Are you going to tell them?" Draco asked 

I thought on the idea for a moment, "I don't drac, they'd probably do anything do to keep us apart" 

"Nothing will keep me from you, Y/n" Draco mumbled as he lightly kissed my head. 

"Not even a couple of death threats?" I asked. 

"Not even a couple of death threats" He repeated. 

I smiled and turned to kiss him on the lips. He captures them and smiles. 

"I have some news" Draco said after he pulled away.  

"What is that?" I quiered. 

"I'll be leaving to visit home for the week, but I'll be back on friday" Draco replied. 

I felt my sprits deplete a little, "But we had that date" I sat up, and turned to face him. 

"I know, I'm sorry. But this isn't something I can put off" From the look in Draco's eyes I could tell that he was sorry that we had to post bound the date. Again, for the third time. These days we didn't really have much time to spend together. Draco was always caught up in some work his father wanted him to do.