How are you today?

How are you today? 

You don't have to spare any details, you can say "My day is good," Or "It could be better," Doesn't matter how you say it (As long as it's in a respectful, and amiable way), it's your choice. Whether it's been good, or awful. This is a judge free zone. 

Nevertheless, whatever is going on in your life always remember that you are loved, and are worth more than you could imagine. You're beautiful, and you are a queen. So say it with me people. 

👏🏻I👏🏻Am👏🏻Worth👏🏻It👏🏻

😘I am Loved😘

✨I am bootiful!!✨

🥺I am a badass bitch🥺

👑And Ima wear my crown with pride👑

It is important to love yourself, before anybody else (Words from my mother 👑), so dont forget to treat yourself 🌹🍫. Because you all have helped me through a lot of my problems, so I want to do what I can, to make you all feel worth it. So please, my lovies, if you're going through a hard time, you can always message me on here. And I dont even have to give any feedback or advice, I can just be there to listen. 

I love and appreciate you all so much, and I just wanted you all to know that your loved, and you're worth it. 

😘With love, 

Jaye 💕

Fun Fact: In Honor of Black History month, I thought it would be super cool to share who invented sanitary pads for periods. She was a black woman by the name of Mary Beatrice Davidson Kenner, born on May, 17th in 1912,  she came up with the idea at the age of 18. However because she was Black, she was never really given the credit for it, although if you search up her name, or the title "Who created the sanitary pad" Her name will pop up, alongside the info about that particular invention, and more.