🍏𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭🍏

So this one shot is on more a personal note. And it is inspired by none other then my ex best friend.

Here's the story:

She decided because I am too sensitive and not hard headed enough for her liking and because I set up some boundaries she wanted to end our friendship. Which I was completely fine with. And no I'm not too sensitive I just have trust issues with people.

She told me and I quote "please don't be mad at me". Ha! I wasn't mad...I was pissed! Now for a little bit more information she did this over text and the day before my birthday. Now I was actually a little happy about this because she made my life a living hell. I was honest with her and kind and understanding. She was no where near that, even if it seemed like it it was all a mask to hiding who she really was.

But in the end I have better and trustworthy friends now!

Now enough about me ranting here is some information about the story:

It is set when Draco redoes his 7th year. And Harry and Ron are in this same as Luna. They're all friends now btw.

Also I will be using names: such as my Wattpad name Jaye, and for her Ally .

Now I do wish me and her could be friends again and she would change but that's not reality. And I don't mean to diss her and stuff. But this just pisses my off (excuse my French) and when things piss my off I write.

Disclaimer: This whole situation happened a month ago and I've been keeping my ranting in so here we go:

WARNING: some swearing (sorry) and Draco being supportive and cute! And I'm sorry if your name is Ally! I don't mean anything rude, I just needed a name that went with the last name Queen.

~~~

"Oh I hate her so much" I rant on as I stomp into the library and sit down at the table where my friends (the golden trio & Luna) and my boyfriend (Draco) sat at. And sat next to Draco.
I huffed and slouch mumbling 'certain' words.
"Jaye are you ok?" Hermione asked
"No, I'm not" I said trying to calm down but yet I failed "Ally, got me in trouble for something I didn't even do, and now I have a weeks detention with Slughorn!" I rant
"Baby, it can't be that bad" Draco said placing his hand on my back soothingly
"But it is bad Draco" I whined "this is the 4th time this month! And Slughorn said if this happens again, I get 3 months detention!" I said and buried my face in my hands "I just wish I knew her darkest secret and tell Slughorn himself so she'll get in trouble"
"Sounds like two people I know" Ron said looking up from the book he was reading and eyed Harry and Draco.
"Ron!" Hermione lightly hit Ron on the arm with a book.

For years Ally hasn't been a problem because well we've been fried through 1st-5th year we've been best friends longer than that even. But she decided to end our friendship in 6th year over a stupid reason.

"Would it help if I hexed her" Luna said sitting down next to me, she must've heard our conversation.
"Probably but no, I don't want to actually get in trouble and I don't want you to either" I said calming down a bit.
"Maybe Ally will stop after awhile" Harry said trying to make me feel better.

Suddenly the library doors open and Ally and her two fiends walk in.
"Speak if the devil, here she comes know" I mumbled loud enough for my friends to hear.
"Oh look, the nerd has actual friends" Ally said with a snotty tone.
"Shove off Ally!" I said
"Tsk, Tsk, I wouldn't say that if I were you" Ally said and pointed at her Head Girl badge "Ronan gave it up this morning" she said
"She didn't give it up, she loved being the Head Girl. You made her give it up" I said standing up from my seat.
"You don't have any proof" Ally said in a sing song voice.
"Ally, shove off" Draco butted in placing a hand on my shoulder keeping me from tackling Ally to the ground.
"Protective much?" Ally mocked
"That's enough!" I said "just leave Ally"