~The Tutor~ Pt. 1

Hello my lovies!  The fonts I used for the last chapters as well as the apples will not be continued on due to the fact that I will be writing these mainly on my computer.

Also sorry it took awhile to update a new one shot. School is kicking my arse

~~~

Y/n

"y/l/n, pleasure seeing you here" Draco slid into the seat next to me, as I sat in the library reading a book of my own liking.

"It's only a pleasure to you Malfoy" I drawled sarcastically. I glanced up to see his friends snickering at the end of the square room that was sectioned off from the rest of the library as a study space.

Malfoy only rolled his eyes, and moved closer to me, peering slightly over my shoulder to see what I was reading. I blushed slightly as he shoulder brushed up against my own, thankfully it had gone unnoticed my him.

"A Wrinkle In Time?" Draco scoffed taking the book away from me to see the front cover , "what kind of rubbish is that?"

"It's not rubbish Malfoy! Maybe if you had taste in books you'd know" I said and jerked the book out of his hands.

"I have taste in books, it's just those bloody muggle books-" Draco pretend to gag at his remark.

"Well maybe muggle books are better then the ones that the wizarding world provides" I said proud of my little statement.

"Turning into Hermione Granger now are we?" Draco laughed lightly, the sweet echoing sound entering my ear.

"Don't compare me to, Granger. Malfoy" I seethed venomously.

It's not like I didn't like Hermione, it's just that I hated it when people compared me to others. I guess you could say it had to do with low self esteem.

"Feisty, now?" Draco chuckled huskily.

"Ugh" I slammed my book shut, and leaped out of my chair and proceeded out of the library.

Honestly it hurt in a way to be so attracted to the person that you wanted to hate the most. Draco irritated me a lot, he really did. But when he did, I couldn't deny that it sent butterflies dancing in my stomach. His grey/blue eyes that reminded me of the sweet feeling of winter, of the snow that fell to the ground coving it in a white snowflakes. His eyes, were what drew me to him the most.

In the back fo my mind, I didn't know whether to count myself lucky or not to be in the same house as Draco. Surely in my right mind I wouldn't but, I did. I had entered the common room, not even bothering to look up. I was too infuriated, and annoyed to be dealing with anyone else. When I arrived to my dorm, I was thankful that Daphne was not present. She was a friend, yes. But I didn't need to see anyone's face, didn't matter who they were.

I felt a small bit of pressure at my feet as I laid in my bed on my stomach. I looked up and saw my white kitten. Ok, maybe Snow was an exception.

"Hey, snowy" I cooed, as he came and laid next to me, purring in the process. "Anything new happen today?" I asked. But I realized that he fallen asleep, his breathing had steady, and he was curled up against me.

"I guess not" I whispered.

~~~

I took a small nap, accidentally missing lunch, but I wasn't that hungry anyway. When I exited the common room, I saw Draco along with his four annoying "friends" standing just a few feet away from me.

Pansy's annoying laughter bouncing off the corridor walls. Draco, despite his scandalous reputation of being the leader of the squad, he laid back a few inches away form the three, his hands resting in his pockets. I could tell his was listening to his friends conversations. But it was almost as if his attention snapped to something else. Because instead of slouching the rest of the way to Transfiguration, he straightened his posture, and strolled up in front of the group.

I knew, that he knew I was behind him.

~~~

It was after Transfiguration, the last class of the day. And I was about to exit the room, when McGonagall called me back in.

"Yes, professor?" I asked politely, not noticing Draco next to me.

"Draco, needs some tutoring in transfiguration. And I was hoping you could be of help, ms. Y/l/n?" She asked. I could tell she wanted me to agree to it, because she sounded as if no one else would be of help to him.

"Sure, Professor" I gave her a smile. But my eyes diverted to an uncomfortable Draco Malfoy.

Draco uncomfortable?

Never thought I'd live to see the day.

~~~

McGonagall made it clear that we were to meet every Thursday, and Friday for an entire month. Or until Draco's grades improve. I was surprised when he needed help, I took him as a kid with good grades, despite his impossible behavior. But then again, he never paid attention in divination.

It was our first study session, and we were to meet directly after dinner. But Draco thought it would be convey to be an hour late.

"About time, Malfoy" I said setting down the book I had been reading, "your an hour late"

"No, technically I'm early. Dinner doesn't exactly end until 7:00, and it's..." he paused to look at his watch, "6:58. You left at 5:45" Draco smirked, and sat down.

"Whatever" I huffed.

This was going to be quite the month of studying.

Love you all!! 😘

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Jaye