~Piano~ Pt. 2

Part 2, I know it took me forever, My apologizes!

It's in 3rd person btw
~~~

"Draco?" Y/n froze as she spotted the blonde, "what are you doing in here?"

"Erm, I came to, um-" He couldn't speak, unable to find the right answer. Say something idiot!

Y/n just sighed, and walked toward her satchel, "Forget it, I'm just going to go"

Y/n walked past Draco, "I'm sorry" Draco blurted out before she reached the door, "About Pansy"  

She turned, and look at him, "It doesn't matter, it's not like we're together or anything. We're not even friends" Before Draco could argue she had left. And he just stood in silence.

Did her just loose the girl he never even had?

~~~

She sat there eyes glued to whatever Professor Snape was writing on the board. She looked so focused. Writing down any kind of information she could. She was a smart Slytherin, kind too. It made her different from all the others, and thats what drew Draco to her in the first place. She was like a mixture of all the houses. To him she was rare. And that's why the pang of guilt was still rupturing inside his chest. She wouldn't even look at him, let alone acknowledge him. It was like she wanted to forget something. Maybe it was him. Or maybe it was something else that had to do with him. 

But how could he know. She won't even talk back to him. 

Class ended, and students piled out of the room. And since it was the last class of the day, everyone either went to the library, dorms, or courtyard. But Y/n in particular found herself leaning against the railing up in the astronomy tower, the sun was just about to set over the horizon, an array of orange, purple, and pink painted to blue sky. No clouds in sight. She was content. But the thoughts of Draco interrupted her peaceful moment. 

She couldn't help but feel guilty, but why? What wrong did she do? Questions swarmed around her like a child asking they're mother for candy. Why did he feel the need to apologize to her about kissing pansy? Did he know about her crush on him? Or...did he like her back? No, no, it had to be something else. I'm not even his type, or in his league, Y/n thought.  She took a deep breath, the thoughts were exhausting. Almost giving Y/n a panic attack. The only way she could think of calming herself would to be play the Piano. After taking one more look at the majestic sky, Y/n left the tower and walked to the Room of Requirement. Immediately the doors appeared. Large mahogany doors with brass handles, and hinges. Y/n stepped through making sure that no one else was around. After maneuvering around the pieces of stacked furniture, Y/n found herself staring at the back of Draco Malfoy, watching as his eyes scanned the grand piano, and his hands grazed the top of the keys. Silence filed the room. 

"What are you doing in here?" Y/n suddenly asked, causing Draco to jump and hit some of the key with his fingers. 

"Oh, I was just looking" Draco replied looking at Y/n's e/c eyes.

"Do you know how to play?" Y/n asked walking closer to Draco, and the piano.

"I never learned, although I've waned too" Draco admitted,"My father believed that a man shouldn't learn an instrument, or any type of music because it's distracting, an only for a women hands". 

I reached the piano, and sat down on the stool."Music is for everyone, whether your man or women. It helps with a person's health too, it helps keep them calm, and gives them a reason to stay" Y/n looked up at Draco. She saw the look in his eyes. It was a mixture go hope, nerves, and delight. "Would you like me to teach you?"