~The Tutor~ Pt. 3

Hello! Sorry for a wait! But here is pt. 3 hopefully the last part. lol, my ass finally found motivation to do this. I lost a lot of it because of school 😩

And since I'm writing half of this on my phone here's an apple 🍏.

Ps. It's from Draco 😏😉

~~~

He didn't come.

I waited, and waited, and waited! But he was a no show. I sat there at our table in the library all the books laid out nicely, waiting for 2 hours. I was actually excited about this one, but of course just when I was beginning to be happy about something, it took quite the turn.

After I packed up, I went to my dorm tired, and frustrated.

"So how'd this one go?" Daphne asked finishing off her newly painted toenails with a black garnish.
"He didn't come" I said blankly, putting my books in there designated place.
"What?" Daphne said in surprise.
"Yup, and he didn't even have the decency to tell me he wasn't" I huffed "but this is Malfoy, what else should I expect"
"Want me to talk to him?" Daphne offered.
"No, I don't feel like having to defend you in court for the murder of Draco Malfoy" I joked.
Daphne chuckled, "ok but what if you had to, I'm mean it's obvious I would be the one to end up in jail for a high crime"
"Maybe" I sarcastically waved her off. I looked over to see Daphne a hand held above her heart a sarcastic hurtful expression upon her face.
"I'm hurt" she said.
"And I'm lonely, nice to meet you"
"Ok but seriously. Do you want me to talk to him?" Daphne offered again with more of a sympathetic look.
"No, I mean sure if this happens again but- i don't know" I replied.
"I think he likes you" Daphne said bluntly.
"Wha- no. H-he doesn't like me" I replied trying to hid the obvious blush on my cheeks.
"Yes he does, I heard him talking about how pretty you are to Blaise yesterday" Daphne said enthusiastically while hopping into my bed. Her toenails completely dry.
"That's ridiculous, He doesn't think I'm pretty" I said.
"Did I stutter?" Daphne sassed, "he freaking said your the prettiest girl he's ever seen" Daphne said trying to lighten up my depressed mood.
"I don't know, Daph. It still doesn't explain why he didn't come to our session" I huffed again
"Well since you don't want me talking to him, I'll see what I can get out of Zabini" Daphne said with a smile.
"Thanks" I replied.
"Ok, let's forget about boys for a couple hours. And do nails, and hair, and whatever else we have the motivation to do" Daphne said getting up, and grabbing every color of nail polish that she owned.

I really couldn't ask for a better friend.

~~~

3rd POV

It was the next day, and as soon as the alarm went off Daphne was up, and out the door. She had some talking to do with a certain someone's main man.

She saw the dark skinned boy flirting with a blonde hufflepuff at the end of the hall.
"Oi, Zabini" Daphne called, as she walked over to him.
Blaise sighed, and turned around.
"Greengrass" he greeted annoyed.
"Mind if we have a word?" Daphne asked, her hands immediately setting on her hips. The blonde girl rolled her eyes, and walked away.
"Hey, wait!" Blaise tried to call after her.
"Don't even bother" the girl called back, waving him off.
Blaise looked back at Daphne a very miffed expression on his face, "Thanks a lot" he said. She knew what he was referring to, but she wasn't about to get in a argument about some blonde chick. She and Blaise had an odd relationship, it was a love hate one if you will.

"I need your help, it's about Draco" Daphne quickly changed the subject onto more of a decisive one.
"What do you need?" Blaise said as he started to walk. Daphne quickly following his lead.
"Where was he last night?" Daphne asked.
"Why do you want to know?" Blaise asked, it was obvious he knew why.
"Because him and Y/n had a study session yesterday and he never showed, she wants to know why" Daphne said eagerly expecting an answer.
"Why couldn't she just go ask him herself" Blaise asked
"Blaise! Would you just cooperate with me" Daphne said, the frustration building up, "and you know why, we both do". Alright, Daphne and Blaise may know about Y/n having a crush on Draco, and vise versa.
Blaise sighed, "Our dorm. He hasn't been doing very well, he got a letter from his dad last night, I'd take it, it wasn't pleasant" He replied truthfully, "But that's all I know, he won't talk to anybody"
Daphne nodded, "well thank you, I'll make sure to pass this on, to the one and only Y/n"  She smiled.
"Always a pleasure, Ms. Greengrass" Blaise bowed, and they both went there seperate ways.