~To wish upon a star~ Not a one shot

I'm sad for various reasons, and the only way I can think of coping, and explaining. Is by writing. So please don't think I'm dramatic for posting this on here or anything. I'm not in a very good place at the moment. Even with all the really happy, and positive things that I say, and do. Like replying to comments, and saying thank you to you all for the reads, and comments, and votes (because I really do appreciate those). I'm still very sad behind all that. School hasn't been great, I haven't found the motivation, or meaning to doing it. And I feel very lonely, despite my big family, and the amazing Wattpad community that I have been blessed with. And I over think a lot of things which leads to a lot of anxiety, and depression. I have a lot of health issues which causes me to be in a lot of pain everyday all day, and whenever we go to doctors it seems like they think I'm making it up, but I'm not because it's been going on for 4 years, and I wouldn't lie about health stuff. I'm just stuck in my own darkness... 

Here's the writing explaining my feelings: 

~~~

The ocean was blue, its waves overlapping one another as it settled over the long beaches. It was quiet, only the sound of seagulls, and the whistling sound of the breeze could be heard. She sat there on the firm grains of sand, her arms wrapped around her knees as she stared at the sun which settled under the horizon. It casted an orange, purple haze into the sky. It was like a majestic painting in an art gallery.  And the sight pulled her away from her rummaging thoughts. She wanted to forget it all. The pain, the hurt, the mistakes. Everything. She wanted to feel numb. She wanted to the wind to carry away all her worries. She wanted to live, to be free. But those were only wishes to be casted upon a star. 

Just a split second of peace, and happiness would suffice. Just a chance to feel ok would be nice. But life plays a game, thats almost impossible to win. A game that consists of heartbreak, terror, pain, agony, joy, and many other emotions that would take years to work out. There's even a darkness that looms over every one. Sometimes we give in, and sometimes we fight back. Because there's always a little bit of light in the dark, it could be a small candle, or lantern, maybe even a fire. It's just not always easy to find. 

So as she let the wind whip her hair in all different directions, she stood up, and she walked. Realizing that even if life pushed her down, she'd stand back up. And she'd stand back up tall, and proud. She'd stand, because her soul could not be broken. 

I'm sorry this isn't a Draco One shot, but one is coming up soon...

And if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for some, because you deserve it. You're strong, and you're beautiful. And you're loved. No matter what anyone says. 

Thank you for reading 🙂💕

~Jaye