~Piano~ pt. 1

Yet another one shot from my other book! Because you all seemed to like the first one 

Thank you so much  for all your love support! and your positive comments! They mean a lot! I also changed the updating schedule on The Hustle to once or twice a week. 

Anyway enjoy!  

P.s pt.2 is in the making 

~~~

I slumped down in my seat, laying my head on the table in my process. I had a rough night of studying, Malfoy wouldn't stop blubbering about 'saint' Potter in the common room to his friends. I could've gone to my dorm, but Pansy would have just tormented the living daylights out of me. So sighing I choose to stay in the common room.

Although the annoyance of hearing Draco was preventing me from getting anything done, I was able to get a look at him in his depressive state. Noticing how much paler he looked, and the way the dark circles under his eyes became visible in the light the fire gave off.

When he'd left I was able to get the rest of my essay done, but the consequence was the lack of sleep.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hermione sit next to me with a smile.
"Get any sleep last night?" She asked noticing the tiredness my eyes visibly held.
"No, Draco wouldn't stop blubbering about Harry in the common room" I said rubbing my face frustratingly with my hands, "I mean I could've gone to my dorm, but then I would have to endure Pansy's snobby attitude" I sighed and slumped back into my seat.

Hermione gave me a small pat on the back, with a sympathetic smile.

I smiled back at her and said, "at least I got the essay done" and slapped the essay onto the table; two parchments filled with words from back to front.
"Well there's that" Hermione replied as Snape entered the classroom, his cape dramatically swooping as he stopped with a halt and turned sharp on his heel toward the class.

"Today..." he began "we will brew the draught of peace. I will assign you partners, and together you will have an hour to complete it. You're potion must be perfection" Snape finished eyeing his students. Who all groaned in annoyance that they weren't able to pick there own partner.

Snape then began to list off partners from a long sheet of paper. Harry had been paired with Pavarti, Hermione was paired with Neville (bless her soul), Ron was paired with Theo, Blaise with Seamus, Dean thomas with Pansy, Katie Bell with Crabbe, Lavender brown with Goyle, and finally it was me and Draco. How lovely.

Whenever I was with my friends, and around other people I was known to be a sweetheart, but with the other Slytherins I could be quite the opposite. It was mostly when they had a problem with me.
"Y/L/N" Draco drawled. He didn't practically like me, because of my friendship with the Golden Trio, especially with Hermione.
"Malfoy" I rolled my eyes, "I'll get the ingredients" I said getting up, and grabbing the piece of parchment with the list of the ingredients.

I walked over to the cupboard full of different bottled, and bagged ingredients. After I was done I tried balancing the six bottles, and a little bag of dried mermaid scales in my arms. Luckily I had made my way back to the table without dropping anything. I set the bottles beside the cauldron that sat above the iron grate with a a small flame underneath.

"Took you long enough" Draco mumbled as he started to measure out the ingredients adding the precise measurements to the cauldron. I had heard him. It indeed did take me awhile, I spent most of the time trying to figure out how to carry all 7 ingredients.

"Well if I had any help I would've been quicker" I said lowly, not even making eye contact with the so-called Slytherin Prince.

Draco rolled his eyes, "You could've take more than one trip" Draco snapped.