🍏𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐🍏

It was in 1st year that I realized I had fallen hard for the schools bully. It was at this moment, I knew my feelings would never change.

The Draco Malfoy, stood in front of me, looking down at my 5'4 figure (sorry is your taller then this! Or shorter!)His hand rested against the wall on the right side of my face, the sound of the other students voices around us were muffled by the moment. Like in those sappy muggle movies.

I could hear Draco's steady breathing as he looked at me. Into my forest green eyes.

Honestly I don't exactly remember how it got to this point. One minutes I was telling Draco off about respecting personal space and then next thing I know, he's towering over me.

The longer we stared at each other, the more it seemed like it was just us two, and no one else.

Suddenly Draco gently grabbed my wrist and walked me down the hall, and up some stairs and into an empty classroom.

He shut the door then looked at me m, his face expression softened and he looked at me.
"I'm sorry, Y/N" He said simply, I almost fainted. The Draco Malfoy just apologized! To me!

I looked at him with a sympathetic expression, and walked towards him and took his hand. What am I doing! Following your heart Y/N! Duh!

"It's ok, as long as you mean it" Net thing I knew I was kissing him, and immediately his kissed back with passion.

"I'm falling hard for you Y/N" Draco said breaking apart and looking at me.
"So am I" I said

Sorry this was so crappy!! I'm bored and I have writers block.

Requests are currently open!

Ahh! Quarantine sucks!!

~Jaye