~Vacation~

This was requested by ZireaelMalfoy

Thank you so much for requesting!! 😁

I happy because I had too many slurps of my mothers coffee. Also I turned off dark mode on my phone, and I was like lord have mercy  Wattpad is trying to blind me! But it was fine my eyes got used to it...

Anyway, here ya R...

~~~

It had been a long day. Y/n had been working non-stop all week at the ministry, and so had Draco. Unfortunately this meant that they couldn't spend time with their 3 year old son; Scorpius.

Thankfully, Y/n was able to get home early. And found time to cook up a meal. As she did this she held her son, and cuddled him. Music played in the background, which drowned out the sound of the front door opening.

"Y/n, Scorp?" Draco called out. He entered the kitchen, and found his wife swaying to the music with there son cuddled up in her arms.

Y/n's face twitched into a bright smile as she saw her husband walk toward her. She pecked him in the lips, and asked him how his day was, to which he replied "It was tiring. Eventful, but tiring".

He worked as the head healer at St. Mungos. So he was mostly gone longer then Y/n.

Draco hugged his wife from behind, kissing her head, as he swayed in sound with her.

"Our vacation starts next week. Where should we go this time?" Draco asked after they had finished there dinner, and got Scorpius to bed.

"We could visit the countryside. It's been awhile since we've been there" Y/n confirmed, as she dried the rest of the plates, and silverware.

"The countryside does sound nice" Draco said, and kissed Y/n. A long, very much needed, passionate kiss. Y/n had wrapped his arms around his neck as he brought her closer. They kissed for a whole of 2 minutes before they heard a cry. Scorpius had woken up.

~~~

Next week had come in a breeze, and Y/n had already packed up her things. And Draco had gotten together his, and Scorps. He insisted on packing Scorpius's clothing.

As soon as the were entirely ready they apparated to their country home, and unpacked there things, so they could go explore the town.

The whole day they went to the shops, and strolled along the beaches. Scorpius riding in Draco's shoulders the whole time. But as the day came to an end, they stopped for ice cream. Draco getting a chocolate, and Scorpius getting a Vanilla, and Y/n got her usual (your desired ice cream).

"This was a good day" Y/n sighed happily after putting scorpius down for bed.

"And so will tomorrow" Draco smiled, and kissed her head.

The stress that had built the last week had slowly dispersed as the small family of three took a much needed break. Exploring the Muggle world, and spending quality time with family.

I hope you enjoyed!! I know it was short, but life's been a rocky road lately. Stay safe! 💕💕

And don't forget to comment, and vote!!

~Jaye

The Hustle is still in the works, unfortunately. As some of the characters have been recasted, and a new character has taken Blaise's place. As well as the semi-newer plot. So please be patient with me...💕

Thank you 💖