~Potions...a tragedy~

Yes, I didn't post last week like I said I was going to, yes, it was because of a small incident that happened last Tuesday (I'm ok, my families ok, we're all good), and no, I don't regret taking the extra time off (I really needed it). Um, I also finished watching The Umbrella Academy. Five gives off Draco vibes! oh, my Gawd. And Klaus is my spirit animal, he is literally EVERYTHING! anyway...onto the story.

This idea was given by     laylathemarauder

Thank you!

You once again get turned into a toddler 😅these honestly have to be my favorite. And you are a Slytherin...

~~~

Y/n L/n sat in front of Draco, and his goons. Her hair was braided in two french braids, a strip of burgundy dyed hair displayed among the woven locks. Her eyes were focused on Slughorn's directions on how to perfect the perfect 'Alihotsy' potion, which was written in chalk on the board. Y/n wrote down all of the information in her notebook, adding in a sketch of the Alihotsy flower on the left-hand corner of her paper.

Behind her, Draco, and Blaise snickered about there 'sinister' idea on how to tease Y/n. Despite being 16. The two Slytherin teenagers still found amusement in teasing other people. Specifically Y/n. And it didn't help to be in the same house as them.

"Do it" Blasie whispered nudging Draco in the arm.

Draco held up his pointer finger, indicating for him to wait. He needed Slughorn out of the classroom to be able to pull off the stunt. And as expected he left to pick up a few ingredients from the storage cabinet that was only a few doors down from the classroom. Once the coast was completely clear, Draco leaned forward and tugged hard on one of Y/n braids. She let out a startled yelp and turned toward to face the laughing boys.

"What the fuck?" Y/n said in a loud whisper.

Draco started mocking her reaction from earlier. "What's with the braids L/n?" He teased.

"If you really want to know, they keep the hair out of my face" Y/n glared.

"Well, they make you look incredibly stupid" Draco laughed.

Y/n's nostrils flared, and she fought the sudden urge to hex him. She turned around in her seat, moving her braids to the front of her shoulders. Then she continued to write. Not even a minute passed by and Draco tugged hard on them again. Y/n huffed and flipped him off. Despite being teased by Draco 24/7, Y/n never really got used to it. And she's had enough. Today would be the day he stopped. Today would be the day she made him pay.

Once Y/n turned around, she didn't bother to fix her braids, nor did she continue to write. She waited for Draco to do it again. And sure enough, 30 seconds later his hand gripped her braid. But this time her own hand reached behind her and gripped his. She twisted his hand around and pulled it down.

He yelped at the sudden flare of pain, his other hand trying to pry both of Y/n's hands off of his confined one.

"Dont. Touch. My. Hair" Y/n glared, pulling his hand lower. His face flaring up in pain.

"Let him go," Pansy squealed, rising from her seat.

Y/n let go of Draco's hand. But, not gently, she practically tossed it into his face.

"I didn't realize how much of a bitch you are" Pansy admitted with the twisted look, "Let alone a piece of trash". Her words hadn't fazed Y/n as they usually would. Y/n had felt a new wave of confidence.