~Carina Jane Malfoy~

Another one about Draco's sister (cue  Sweet Home Alabama). Carina (Latin: Keel) is a constellation in the southern sky.

Also fare warning ⚠️: Swearing

~~~

"Fuck you" Carina seethed, as she pushed Draco out of the way.
"What did I do?!" He yelled as he followed her down the stone steps to the dungeon.
"What every older brother does Drac! Ruin the lives of they're poor innocent sisters!" Carina mocked, she turned, tossing her hands exasperatingly into the air.
"R-ruin your life? Carina, he's a playboy. I know it, you know it, the whole damn school knows it!" Draco retorted.
"So I can't have fun?" Maria jabbed.
Draco scoffed, "I never said you couldn't have fun, Maria. Just not with him!"
Carina rolled her eyes, "sucker" she muttered. And started walking again.
"Carina, I'm just trying to look out for you!" Draco said as he followed his young sister down the cold corridor.
"I don't need to be looked out for, I can take care of myself" Carina remarked.
Draco was furious. All he wanted to do was look out for his sister, make sure she was safe. The least she could do was respect that.
"You swear you won't see him again?" Draco asked stopping. Although it sounded like a demand.
Carina turned on the spot, and stormed toward Draco jabbing a finger at his chest, and eyeing him with fury.
"I don't have to swear to shit" she reprimed.

Carina walked away with a huff. And stormed into the Common room. The people who sat there quietly, knew what went on between the Malfoy siblings. They always fought. But that didn't mean that they didn't care for each other. Because they did.

Carina slumped against her bedroom door after she slammed it shut. She hated getting into fights with her brother especially about a boy. But unfortunately they both carried their fathers anger issues. Which meant that they often budded heads, and bickered over stupid, and rational things. 

A faint tear escaped Carina's eyes, but she quickly wiped it away. Fighting with her brother also made her emotional. But she refused for anyone to see her cry. It was at times like these when Carina was grateful for her advocacy of becoming a prefect. It came with having your own room. She walked to her bed, and sat down at the edge. She was feeling all different types of emotions.  She was angry that Draco had to get into her dating life, and she was sad that he couldn't trust her to take care of herself. 

The boy, that had spiked the argument between the Malfoy siblings; Jack Monroe. Had been Carina's crush since 1st year. And he turned out to be the schools playboy/heartbreaker. Carina was certainly aware of this, but instead of falling for his tricks. She wanted to make him fall into his own trap. But Draco like always got in the way. 

Suddenly a knock came from Carinas door. She hesitated to answer it (knowing that it may be Draco), but got up, and opened the door anyway. 

As expected, there in his black suit, and tie. Stood Draco looking apologetically at his sister. 

"I'm sorry" He said. His voice sounded with sympathy. Carina knew he meant it. 

"Come on" She said standing aside to let Draco in. Draco sat on her bed, and looked at his blonde sister. Hoping that she would forgive him. 

"I'm sorry, too" Carina said, she took a seat next to Draco. "I know you're just trying to look out for me" Carina rested her head on his shoulder. Seeing as he was 6 inches taller. 

"Your my sister, it's my job" Draco chuckled. Carina smiled. 

"To be honest, I wasn't going to fall for Jacks tricks. I was only planning on giving him a taste of his own medicine" Carina smirked. 

Draco laughed, "I'm sure the whole school would love to see that" 

Carina smiled again, and hugged her dear brother. 

OMG, this is terrible! I'm sorry it was a bit short...I'm having a bit of writers block. So requests are highly appreciated right now! 

Thank you for the reads, and votes! Um- also I may have missed yesterdays special. There was a lot going on. And like I said in my A|N tilted 'wish upon a star'. I haven't been in my best place. And I'm so sorry that I forgot, but I should have something on the way. 

Thank you

~Jaye