~ The Letter~ Pt. 2 of the last one shot

So thanks to a reader of mine, who I greatly appreciate rn has informed me that the term (r*t*rd) is a derogatory slur for people with disabilities. I myself was completely unaware of this and did not know that is what it meant. And I had used the word in pt. 1 of this one-shot. And I can not tell you how BAD I feel rn, I don't think I'll regain calm feelings for the week. I have already gone back and changed it, editing the sentence. I apologize deeply to those who have disabilities. I never meant to offend, or insult anybody. 

Anyway, here is part 2. I hope you enjoy it! 

Voldy does make an appearance. 

~~~

"Wait" A voice drawled out from the shadows. 

Voldemort stepped out of the inky darkness in the corner of the room. The Malfoy's looked just as surprised by his appearance as the rest of us. His grey skin was wrinkly and slightly bruised. The color of his eyes was almost identical to a snake. Red, and treacherous. 

"Let them watch" He spoke. Suddenly I was shoved forward into the hands of Bellatrix. She let out a sinister laugh and pushed me away from her. 

"Y/n Weasely" She laughed, "I've heard all about you" 

I gulped, "What do you want?" I asked. My voice coming out as small, and quiet. 

There was another laugh, "You're keeping him" she pointed to Draco. Who stood with his hands folded in front of him, and a defeated look in his eyes, "From doing what is necessary" 

"Necessary?" I queried with a muttered tone. What does she mean by necessary? Dumbeldore was already dead, Snape was headmaster, what more was there... My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a shocking pain that shot through my body. My bones felt as if they had been set on fire, and my muscles twisted and turned. My body fell almost limp to the floor, as I writhed in endless pain...and then it all stopped. 

I saw blurred objects above me, my eyes glazed over with an unconscious daze. There was yelling, and flashes of blue, and yellow. Everything was muffled. I couldn't feel an inch of my body. Not even the slightest movement of my fingers, or my shallow breaths. It was all moving at a deliberate speed. Like a slow-mo scene in an action movie. I felt myself slip away into a tunnel of darkness...

~~~

(perspective change) 

He couldn't watch, not anymore. It was unbearable. Her screams, the twitching of her barely limp body. They had already taken everything else from him, his freedom, his decisions, his humanity, everything. He couldn't let the only light in his life slip away. 

He stepped forward, drawing out his wand. 

"Expelliarmus!" He shouted, knocking his aunt's wand out of his grasp, "I swear if you ever hurt her again, I will end you" He said, his wand still drawn, and held high to his aunt's throat. 

Bellatrix sneered and backed away. "Take them to the dungeons" She ordered with a sinister look. The other death eaters had taken the Golden Trio and Y/n out of the room. Y/n's fainted body in Fenrir's arms. 

After the door had shut, Draco heard the heavy footsteps of his father come up beside him. And as expected Lucius slapped Draco across the face, the sound echoing off the walls. There were no words exchanged. Draco only wiped an unshed tear from his eyes. 

"Do it" Voldemort ordered, "Give him...the mark". 

Draco's eyes widen in fear, and in the next living moment he was being held down, as the tip of Voldemort's wand skimmed his left arm a burning, and retching feeling eurpted through his arm. It was unbearable, but he kept silent. Struggled sounds of pain slipped from between his lips, tears falling down his cheeks. Luckily the pain had gone just as it came. And with no remorse, he was left to cry on the wooden floors of the dining room, alone.