~Snitches get stitches~

Not a request

It's short...

~~~

With Draco being on the inquestrial squad, he was given the mission to uncover what Harry Potter was hiding from Umbridge. This meant that Draco seemed to question everyone he saw, or had associations with The Golden Trio. Of course I knew of Dumbledores army, but I had promised Harry that I wouldn't say anything. Luckily being Draco's girlfriend, I wasn't suspected to know anything. At least thats what I thought. On a very rainy Sunday afternoon, Draco had stormed into my dorm, that I had to myself for the year. 

"Did you know?" He asked jabbing a finger in my direction. 

"What on earth are you talking about?" I asked setting down my book, and getting off of my bed. 

"You know, damn well, what I'm talking about! Potter, and his little army!" Draco bellowed loudly. And at that moment I knew he'd found out. 

"Draco I can explain" I began trying to place my hands in his, but he backed away. 

"Why didn't you tell me!" He asked, his voice a mixture of hurt, and betrayal. 

"Because I promised Harry, I wouldn't say anything...to anyone" I said trying to make it seem convincing, even though it was the actual truth. 

"Not even me" He looked so hurt, that it pained me to even look at him, "You choose stupid potter over me" He seethed. I knew why he was acting like this. All his life he'd heard about the great stories of the boy who lived, and the attention had shifted unexpectedly leaving Draco alone. And these days people seemed to choose Harry over Draco, no matter the cause. 

"Draco, I'm really sorry. I wanted to. I really did, you have to believe me" I felt tears swell in my eyes as I tried to reach Draco again, but he slipped away. 

I could tell he was also on the verge of tears. I couldn't blame him. 

"We're done" Before I even had a chance to say anything back he'd left slamming the door behind him so harshly he made me jump. Tears streamed down my face, and I broke into a silent sob. I had no words. Not even a single thought that could identify what I felt. I had betrayed the boy who had been nothing but loving, and caring toward me. The least I could've done was give him something. But maybe us being over was for the best, no matter the pain that came with it. 

I know I said I had a requests to fill but I just had to get this idea typed out so I wouldn't forget it. Because I tend to do that often. If you guys want a part 2, I'll write one, but it probably won't be for awhile. Next one shots are going to be the requested ones, also I've been wanting to do a Q&A for awhile, so if you have any questions about ANYTHING leave a comment! Anyway thanks for reading!!

Love you all!!! 

~Jaye