~Snitches get stitches~ Pt. 2

Y'all asked, so y'all shall receive. R.I.P my notifications.

It's short, but I added a dash of sugar and spice to it!

...Well a lot more sugar then spice, but is it really a bad thing?

~~~

Y/n

It had been two weeks since Draco had ended things, He barely looked at me, or even acknowledged my existence. It hurt, truth be told, it did. And I couldn't help but blame myself. But to help relieve toxicity of the blame I put on myself. I studied for the exams that were coming up, I studied form dusk 'till dawn. Barley catching any sleep.

Hermione, Harry, and even Ron were worried for my mental health. Seeing as how low I've gotten in the past two weeks. Apparently Draco's been the same way from what Blaise has told me. Turns out he's only slept 5 hours in a week. And again I blamed myself.

Currently I sat alone in the library. It was late at night, very late actually. Past curfew, but I couldn't bring myself to get up form the sofa I sat curled up on at the back of the library.

I sat thinking, wondering how my relationship could've gone different that day. And I had come across the information on how Draco found out, apparently when he'd caught Harry, and the lot. A Ravenclaw had ratted me out. The same one who thought having a Slytherin in Dumbledores army was barbaric.

Finally after another dreadful hour, I decided to get up, and at least sulk my way back to the Slytherin common room. If I got caught, Umbridge can write every grudge she has against me (she's got a lot surprisingly) on a piece of parchment and she can shove it up her ass. But if I managed to make it back in one piece, great. At this point I didn't care what happened, I just wanted one thing, to have my Draco back.

~~~

As I left the library without Madame Pince noticing, I shuffled lazily back to the common room. All was going swell until I heard Filches voice down the hall. Immediately pains filled me, and I froze. But if it weren't for the hand that grabbed me, and pulled me into a broom closet, I would've been toast.

I raised my hand above my head to search for the string to turn on the dim light that was on the small room. As soon as I turned it on I met silver eyes, that looked deeply into my own.

"Draco?..." I whispered "Wha?—what are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't respond, instead he crashed his lips to mine. And held me close to him.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled against his soft lips tears swelling in my eyes. "I should've said at least something"

"Hey, don't worry about. I should be the one saying sorry anyway, I shouldn't have take it out on you like I did, I was just jealous, and I let it get the best of me. I'm sorry Y/n" His hands held my face as he spoke softly.

I was lost at words, so I hugged him closely.
"I love you" He mumbled as he rested his chin on top of my head.

"I love you too" I mumbled as I smiled.

Ok so that was a little cheesy (I think), but I'm happy with the ending. I honestly wasn't going to write part two until I was done with the requests but I just couldn't leave you hanging for long.

I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, and comment your feedback!!

Lots of love!!!

~Jaye