~To wed the bride~ Pt. 3

So sorry it took so long, I have been having a terrible headache, and such, as well as the lack of sleep lately. It's not because of me writing, rather a bunch of other stressful things. My brain feels so fucking cloudy, and at the same time filled with way, way too many thoughts. And it seems that very soon my brain will need a full, long break. After this request, and the other one in waiting is finished, requests will be closed until January. Updates will be rare, and since I have not begun the Christmas special, it may be late. As for my mental health. It's pretty neutral (meaning it is neither good or bad, but I'm ok, I'm going to be ok. No need to fret, lol). 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy Part 3! 

Thank you though, to every single one of you. Even to the people in the back, thank you for the wonderful reads, votes, and especially follows. It brings a smile to my face every morning. 

~~~

The wedding and coronation were in preparations. Love was in the air, and it revolved around Draco and Y/n. They spent every waking moment together. Counting the days until their wedding, which was to be held a day after Y/n's coronation. 

The morning of, Y/n stood in front of the mirror watching as Narcissa, her mother, and the maids bustled around the room prepping together her green velvet dress. 

"You'll be a wonderful queen" Narcissa gushed. 

"Thank you" Y/n replied with a smile. 

There was a quiet sniff to be heard from the other side of the room. Y/n turned her head, and saw her mother tearing up. 

"Oh mother" Y/n began, she moved off the pedestal to embrace her mother in a tight hug. 

"My only daughter is growing up!" She sobbed.

~~~

It was gorgeous, the coronation was eventful. Y/n couldn't help but smile through the whole night. Many kisses between the two love birds were exchanged throughout. 

"I can't for tomorrow," Y/n said, as she and Draco stood on the balcony that overlooked the whole kingdom. 

"Neither can I" He bent down and kissed her soft pink lips.

~~~

The grand hall was decorated in green, silver, and white. There was no black. Courtesy of Narcissa and Y/n mother, who both spesifcaly said "this is a wedding, not a funeral". And so there was no sign of black. Not even a hint.

"I can do this" Y/n said hyping up herself before she had to walk down the aisle. Her wedding dress was perfect, her make-up? flawless, her hair? elegant. She was gorgeous. She was sure that Draco could pass out. Although she'd hoped not, she didn't want to get hurt in any sort of way. 

"Are you ready?" Her mother asked. Y/n took a long deep breath. 

"As I'll ever be" She replied. She was ready, ready to start her life with the one and only Draco Lucius Malfoy. 

His jaw practically fell to the floor when he saw her. She was like a star, a gleaming, bright, and beautiful star. 

Then at the stroke of noon, the two most sacred words were exchanged between the two. "I do". 

Their honeymoon began, with them traveling off to a cottage in the mountains. They spent weeks there. Laughing, crying (period), having fun, even taking midnight walks, and strolls. It was a dream. 

~~~

6 months later 

She was sick, she had to be. There was no way she's- well I mean... 

Ok, ok, breathe, she told herself. Breathe. It was true, as much as she was scared to admit it. Thats what the paper said. If it stayed blue she was not pregnant, if it turned purple however, it meant that she and Draco would be parents. And surprise, surprise, she was with child. To be honest Y/n was happy. Over the moon even. She was just afraid. Mostly of Draco's reaction. I mean she knew he wanted to be a father more than anything. But it had only been six months since they got married. Was it too soon?

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted by Draco walking into their shared chambers. 

Immediately Y/n stood in front of the vile that confirmed her pregnancy. 

"Hello, love" Draco cheered. Ever since they had gotten married, he was always in the happiest of moods whenever he saw Y/n's face. 

"Hi" She smiled innocently. 

Draco rose an eyebrow, as he realized she was hiding something. "What are you hiding?" He queried. 

"N-nothing" She smiled. 

"Mhmm. No really what're you hiding love?" He asked, stepping closer.

Y/n bit her lip, might as well tell him now. "I have news" She replied. 

"Oh, what is it then?" Draco asked, he was curious to hear what news she had to bring. 

"I'm pregnant" Two words thats all it was. Two words, two words that brought the biggest smile to Draco's face. 

"I'm going to be a dad!" He cheered. 

Y/n smiled, as Draco embraced her. Carefully though. 

A tear slipped down her cheek. Draco instantly noticed. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. 

"I- I was scared that you'd be up-upset" Y/n choked out. 

"Upset?" Draco queried, "Y/n I'm ecstatic! This is, this is the greatest thing thats ever happened to me" Draco said, Y/n rose a brow, "besides marrying you of course" He assured, she giggled, "Y/n, you mean the world to me, and no matter what I'm going to love you, and I'm going to be happy with you no matter what happens. You, and this little bean" He gestured to her stomach, "mean the world to me" He finished. 

"Ok" She whispered, and kissed him. He kissed her back, "We're going to have to tell people" 

"We'll tell them later" Draco said, he hugged his wife, and they both stared out of the window. 

Later that night it was announced that there would be a Malfoy heir amongst the kingdom. Everyone was both shocked, and elated. Narcissa, and Y/n's mother instantly started plans for a nursery. The men just watching as their wives gushed over the unborn baby. They too, were happy they just had a different way of hosting it. 

Nine months later, on the eve of Christmas morning the Y/n and Draco baby boy was born. White locks, stormy eyes, and a button nose. He looked like a spitting image of both his parents. And later on he grew to be a wonderful king, and he married a beautiful girl, and they had a lovely princess. Their reign continued on, the children's. children shared the stories of their ancestors. And those children continued on those stories. The story of Y/n, and Draco. A simple story, but one that brought smiles too many. 

To be honest I loved writing this one. It was sweet, and I just loved writing it so much! 

Also as I said in the first part of this, I will be taking a long break after all of my requests have been filled. I know I say I take breaks a lot, but really there not breaks. I'm just not active. It's 1 a.m rn. Which isn't really a surprise, since I've been going to sleep every night this past week at 3 a.m. I plan on changing that. But anyway...until next one shot my loves! 

keep filling up the basement! It means a lot when you follow!! 

Vote. Comment. and Follow! 

Jaye