~Stick together~

This was requested by kayleighpotato

Thank you so much! I apologize for the long wait. I had a busy, and full week.

Also requests are full, and I will not be accepting any for a bit.

Also The Hustle is almost ready! I would've published some of it yesterday, but they're were a few delays. It should be up very, very soon!

~~~

"...I really like you" He said, Draco's voice was full of nervous emotions. He looked at the ground, suddenly finding it very intriguing. He awaited my response, which I was nervous to give him. The feelings weren't one sided, but saying it out loud had stumped me since 1st year, and now here we are 14 years old admitting our hidden feelings, and possible desires.

I smiled, and took his hands in mine, "I really like you, too"

At this Draco's face fell into relief, and he smiled.

Later as the weeks passed, he asked me out, and since then we were always together.

~~~

"Draco!!" I called out, as I shuffled through the crowd of people. In search of the love of my life. The battle was still raging on, like wildfire in the forest. Destroying, and eating away all that is beautiful, and good.

Suddenly I saw a lock of white hair, coming toward me. My feet moved faster, and I enveloped Draco into a hug. "Oh thank merlin" He whispered.

"I couldn't find you" I said as tears spilled from my eyes, and down may cheeks. "I-I thought, Y-you..." I couldn't contain myself. After all we went through the past 3 years, our little childhood crushes turned into love. And we were all each other ever saw. He was the color to my world, and I was the light to his darkness. We were meant for each other, and that was no secret.

Draco held me close to him, and held my hand the rest of the battle. In the end, Voldemort was no more. He simply evaporated into nothing, gone with the wind. As Draco, and I stood on the torn stone bridge. Watching as the sun set beneath the horizon. He turned to me, looking at me with his grey eyes, the eyes that drew me to him in the first place.

"Marry me?" He muttered, he held my hands in his own.

I stood in shock, but I pulled him into me, and melted into his touch. Soft lips molded together like a puzzle.

"I'll take that as a yes" He chuckled, and I nodded.

"I love you" I whispered those three unspoken words, as his forehead rested against mine.

"I love you too" His replied, and pulled me closer into his chest.

~~~

My hands shook, as I set the test on the edge of the sink. I was pregnant. Tears spilled down my cheeks. Happiness had over run all my other emotions, I smiled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Y/n? Are you in there?" Draco asked.

Instantly there was a fear that crept through me. What if Draco didn't't want a baby? What if got upset over the news?

"Y/n?" His voice was laced with a bit of concern.

"Y-yeah" I responded.

"Are you ok?" He asked. The tone of his voice soothed me of my worries. I tucked the test into my hand and held it behind my back. I opened the door, and smiled. "I'm ok" I said, and took his hand and gave him the test that read positive.

His voice fell agape as his stared at the stick. "Y-your pregnant?" He asked.

I nodded my head, and he took me into his arms.

"We're going to have a baby" I said with a brights smile.

"We're going to have a baby" He repeated with a smile, and kissed my stomach.

~~~

"He has your nose" Draco admitted as he held scorpius against his chest. Rocking him back to sleep. I laid in my bed, exhausted from the long night. It was clear that we would wait 2 more years for another one. If not longer.

"But he has your eyes" I replied, "Big, grey, and beautiful"

Draco sat down nest to me.

"We'll take the compliment" Draco replied, and kissed my head.

I smiled, and looked at our son. He looked just like Draco, but he had my nose, and unmistakably he had my smile.

~~~

Draco's P.O.V

He was back. And he'd taken everything from me. Y/n lifeless body lay limp as I held her close. Scorpius long gone, in the hands of the dark lord. My parents dead, the house burned to the ground. There was nothing left.

I had lost everything that I wanted, everything I needed. It was all gone.

I awoke in a cold sweat, my arms immediately going to wrap around Y/n but fear took over me as I found that she wasn't in our room. I got up, and looked everywhere. The bathroom, the kitchen, the living room. But to my relief she'd only gone to check up on scorp. I sighed, as I walked deeper into his room. Y/n had fallen asleep holding Scorp in the rocking chair. He was nestled into her touch. Sleeping like an angel. I took Scorpius out of her arms, and placed him back into his crib after planting a small kiss on his head. Then I turned back to Y/n who was still asleep. I picked her up, holding her against me chest bridal style, and took her back to our room.

After I had gotten back under the duvet, Y/n turned, and cuddled up to my chest. My arms wrapped around her in an instant. I wasn't going to ever let anyone hurt her, or Scorp. I held onto her like my life depended on it, because in a way it did.

She knew everything about me, she'd helped me through all that I went through during my 6th year, and she'd stuck with me no matter how big I messed up, or what happened. She was there for me, and I would forever be there for her.

I hoped you enjoyed this! It was so much fun to write! And tysm for requesting!!

Also a little PSA, I will not be posting as much because I'm trying to get my grades up where they should be, and the reason for that is because i've had so many health issues over the past 4 years, and have been suffering from physical pain, and yesterday I had gotten some good news, and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

So I'm think of just posting either two times, or once a week.

Thank you all for reading!!

Vote. Comment. Follow | For more stories |

~Jaye