Small A|N

I don't really know if anybody took the last update seriously or not, I hope you did. Because It's NOT a joke. What happened to a female user on here is literally SO DISGUSTING, and quite literally the very reason why I don't trust men, period. For those who didn't take a look at that book. Basically, a girl on here had linked all her personal social media users in her bio. And a p3do got ahold of her photos and turned them into nudes, and they were sold over dozens of p0rn websites, and I'm pretty sure the dark web. I myself have removed my face reveal, taking the per-cations to protect myself from this kind of stuff. Please I advise you to be extremely careful. I, for some stupid reason, was lead to believe that these kinds of people didn't exist on a website like this, but clearly, there everywhere. Gr00mer's, P3do's, and r*pists do exist on here. And they'll manipulate personal info out of you.

I love all my readers very much, and I want everyone to be cautious about this. Because it is many things. Disgusting, sickening, and just above all else disappointing.  

Thank you for reading this important Authors Note. I know it's not a One-Shot update, but I have one coming. Please be safe! 

Jaye