~The Boy She Fell In Love With~

I'm obsessed with the picture above. Explains everything about my life.

~~~

𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐫.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞.

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

~~~

Annie knocked on the door of her Grandmothers manor. Waiting patiently for the door to become ajar. Pepper. The house-elf greeted the young girl and allowed her inside. The tall walls towered over her, but unlike her six-year-old self, Annie was no longer afraid that they'd tumble down.

Pepper lead Annie through the long corridors. And despite coming here many times as a child. She could never comprehend the layout. It was a habit for her to become lost. Soon they came to the drawing-room at the eastern side of the house. Its floor-to-ceiling windows allowing an array of sunlight to color the room in a warm yellow. An easel and chair sat in front of the center window. And women in their mid 70's sat on said chair, a paintbrush in hand. With a few small containers of paint.

"Mistress Y/n" Pepper spoke, grabbing the attention of the aged women, "Your granddaughter is here to see you"

Y/n smiled and turned. "Come, sit" She gestured to the empty sofa next to the easel. Annie did as told, and gave her Nana a smile.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile works been crazy these past few weeks" Annie informed, as Pepper set a tray of tea on the center table near Ann, "I mean to check up on you the other day, but Rain couldn't cover my shift"

"You don't have to worry about me, dear" Y/n spoke with an easy tone. Her paintbrush adding a colorful caress with every brushstroke.

Annie rolled her eyes and peered to look at the canvas, "What are you painting?" she asked.

Y/n stopped painting, and there was silence. A deep, short silence.

"A boy" She whispered.

Annie took a better look at the portrait. Noticing the defined, and well-sculpted features.

"The Boy?" She asked.

"Indeed" Y/n's lips twitched into a small smile.

"Would you mind telling me about him?" Ann asked, relaxing in her seat on the sofa.

Y/n took in a deep breath and exhaled sharply before answering, "I'd love to"

~~~

"...He was lovely. Even if everyone saw him as arrogant, and mean. I couldn't help but love him any less. Everything about him was mesmerizing. His hair, white as snow, and soft as silk. His voice deep, and sensuous. His walk, confident, and ambitious. But his eyes, how lovely they were. So blue that you could drown. Yet so full of pain" Y/n's voice paused, and she stared out the window. Daydreaming? Zoning out? Thinking about her past. "Our lives with each other had to be held captive. A secret. A Mystery. No one could know. Or we would be facing each other only worlds apart. We were young. But we were young, and in love. So deeply in love that we weren't afraid of anything. But like every love story. It came to an end. Our families found out, and forbid us from ever seeing each other again. Married us off to different people, and told us to forget about it. To forget about the love we shared for each other. I didn't want to forget him. So I didn't. Every day I drew him like he was the only thing keeping me from going off the deep end. I did it so I wouldn't forget what his face looked like, what his eyes looked like, what his hair looked like. I drew, and I drew until I decided to paint" There was another pause, a painful, deep pause. Y/n's hand halted just as she made a thin stroke down the edge of the canvas, " I haven't seen him since the day we said goodbye". She dipped her paintbrush in light blue paint, and carefully added it to her masterpiece.

Annie's Grandmother always mentioned The Boy. But she never talked about him, never shared any details. Annie laid her hand gingerly on her grandmothers and gifted her a smile.

"What was his name?" She asked, her voice laced with curiosity.

Y/n smiled and looked at her Granddaughter. The paint brush rinsed, and the art finished.

"Draco,", "His name was Draco".

It's 1 a.m rn. And I decided to write this at midnight. So yay for me! 🤌🏻✌🏻

Also STOP ASIAN HATE!! They're people. Not a Virus! I'm so fucking pissed at how they're being treated. And what's worse is that I can barely do anything for them besides spread the word! And that makes me feel terrible because they're struggling and need our help. I don't give a fucking shit's ass if he had a "bad day!" We all have bad days. He murdered 8 innocent people. I give my condolences to the families who lost a loved one because of that incident, and many others. If you are Asian, or know someone who is. I am with you! I hear you! And I'll do everything I can to help! 

I love you all so much! Idc what you look like or where you come from. You are loved, and you matter!

Jaye💕💕