~Work, Work, Work~

Another lovely request from kayleighpotato

Again Thank you so much!!

~~~

Y/n waddled her way to the kitchen, were she found her mother in law making a pot of tea.

"Hello, Cissa" She greeted.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Narcissa said giving Y/n a hug.

"Tired, and hungry" Y/n chuckled.

"Here have an apple, it helped me when I was pregnant with Draco" She smiled, handing me a bright green apple, the inside a pearly white.

"Thank you" Y/n took the apple a bit into it. The sour flavor soothing Y/n taste buds.

"Of course" Narcissa then went to tend to the tea pot, and poured two mugs, and added the eta bags. When it cooled off enough, Narcissa gave a mug to Y/n.

"Have you seen Draco?" Y/n asked sipping her tea. "I haven't seen him all day"

"Probably in the office, ever since he found out about the little bean. He's been working non stop" Narcissa replied, "I don't think he's even gotten full 8 hours of sleep"

It was true, Draco was working hard so he could spend more time with Y/n when the baby was born. Unfortunately he let work get in the way, and he would sometimes miss dinner, and other meals. It pained Y/n to see him work his butt off, because sometimes she just wanted to cuddle with her husband.

she sighed, and decided that maybe she would go see if he would want to have at least an hour break. As soon as she stepped through his office doors, she could see the frustration written on his face.

"Draco" She stepped forward, her hand placed over her stomach.

"Hey" He replied looking up at her. He smiled.

"Do you think you could come and take a small break, I need some cuddles" Y/n smiled.

"I can't" He sighed. Again frustration took over his expression.

Y/n huffed annoyed a tear slipped down her cheek, "I'm not surprised, you never seem to want to spend time with me anymore, always caught up in your work"

"Merlin, Y/n could you leave me alone! I'll see you when we get to bed" He snapped. "And stop being over emotional, its getting on my nerves"

At this you stormed out of the office, making sure to slam the door hard behind you. Over emotional? Who does he think he is? Half the reason she's pregnant is because of him!

Y/n broke out into a sob. Stupid pregnancy hormones, Y/n cursed. Soon she found herself standing in the doorway of one of the very, very many guests rooms that were in this house. Y/n wiped her tears, and laid down on the white duvet covers. She threw a soft blanket over her. She was tired. Exhausted even. Draco had no right to snap at her, all she wanted was comfort.

~~~

It was late, and Draco was finally done with todays work. The memory of snapping at Y/n was still fresh in his mind, given that it was 4 hours ago. He sighed out of frustration. Again. He never meant to act the way he did, but work as always got in the way of his emotions.

As he entered their room, he saw no sign of her. His brows knitted in confusion. Maybe she went to sleep in one of the other rooms? he thought. He quickly left to check. It took about an hour until he found her, cuddled up in a soft blanket sleeping peacefully.

He sighed relieved that he'd finally found her. He stripped down into his sweat pants, and laid down next to her wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her head. This woke her up, she turned to face her husband.

"I'm sorry" He said, "I never meant to snap at you like that" He felt guilty about it all.

"It's ok" Y/n replied.

"No, no it's not. I shouldn't let work get in the way like that" Draco admitted, "I'll do better next time"

Y/n smiled, "Ok" she whispered. She kissed him, and then cuddled into his embrace.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too"

It was short I know but wasn't it sweet!!

Thank you again Kayleigh for requesting!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Also the first chapter, and intro of The Hustle has just been published! So please go check it out!!

Thank you, again!

~Jaye