~Plot-twist~ Pt. 2

⚠️TW⚠️: Mentions of drugs abuse

Part 2 as promised. So sorry it took so long. Also, I changed the name of Pt. 1 because I forgot to last time. 

Also thank you so much for all the love in the comments on the face reveal. They literally almost made me cry 😭😭, you're all so amazingly kind. And honestly, I've struggled with my appearance ever since I was ten, and now that I'm 15 I've really tried working on myself, and this just helped a whole lot better. Thank you! 

~~~

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said, as I 'accidentally' bumped into a certain someone. 

"It's alright, love," He said, standing up, and helping me gather my books that were strewn across the floor. (A|N: What I'd give to have Draco actually call me love😭)

I smiled and looked at him. At the same moment, he looked at me, a look of realization flashed across his winter eyes, "Wait, your Roselind Bales friend, aren't you," He asked, brows furrowing as his brain tried to recall the times he had seen me hanging out with Rose.  

"Guilty as charged," I laughed. 

"Is she-?" He began. 

"Oh she's fine, she's actually on a date right now" I answered, hugging the textbooks tight against my chest. 

"With who?" He asked. He seemed to be quite interested in who she was with. 

"Dean Thomas," I said as I began to walk down the corridor, Draco followed as I continued to speak, "Why? Are you still-" I trailed off. 

"No, of course not," He said, "She's not worth my time"

"She's said the same about you"  

"I'm not surprised" he smiled inwardly, "well I'll see you later, Y/n". 

"I-in class" I stuttered. Why did I feel so weak in my knees?

"Right, in class" He nodded, giving me an awkward smile.

I waved goodbye and picked up my steady pace. As I rounded the corner, I bumped into Rose. 

"So?" She clapped her hands together, a look of desperation, and mischief flashed across her brown-tinted eyes. 

"Rose, we're not supposed to be discussing this in public" I whispered. 

"Yeah, but no one is around to hear" She defended.

"You don't know that," I said, moving around her to continue walking. 

"Oh come on, Y/n, I want to see if you've gripped his heart yet" She pleaded. 

"Rose, I'll tell you later, I have to head to Astronomy," I said with a stern undertone. 

She sighed, "Fine, see you later chica" she waved me off as I entered the astronomy classroom. 

~~~

"So nothing happened?" She said, her mouth falling agape. 

"Mhm" 

"You made me wait 6 hours for nothing, absolutely nothing to happen" Roselind sighed dramatically and flopped back onto her bed. 

"Look, I told you it's going to take time" I retorted, "If you really want him to feel bad about what went down between the two of you, we need him to think whatever is going on is real, and not some vile payback"