~Christmas~

now it's a bit late, I'm sorry...

short, and sweet...

The Christmas special my loves!

~~~

It was cold out. But the warmth of the fire, and Draco's arm around you made up for the chilling breeze. You two were the only Slytherins left on this fine December night. The rest of them had traveled back home to spend the holiday with their families. For you, and Draco, it was work that got your parents keeping you at Hogwarts.

Although neither of you did mind. It just meant you could spend the jolliest season with your favorite person.

"It's really quiet" Draco pointed out. Truth be told, that if a pin were to drop onto the stone floor, that it could be heard from here to the west wing.

"Indeed it is" You replied snuggling into the soft, bulky blanket, "It's also really cold" You chuckled. Draco's are tightened.

"Too cold" He admitted.

"Say's the one, that prefers 30 degree weather on a daily basis" You laughed.

Draco chuckled, "30 degree's is nothing. However 10 below is a little bizarre"

"That's true" You sighed.

"So what would you like to do tomorrow? Given that it'll be Christmas Day" Draco asked.

"Presents of course, then maybe hogsmede, the library, then we can sleep the rest of the day" You smiled. 

"Sounds like a plan" Draco replied, he had a warm smile, and adoration in his eyes, as he looked at you. 

The hours passed, and the couple found themselves dozing off on the sofa. 

~~~

You awoke the moment the green water ripples that were casted from the sun, tickled your face. A giddy feeling filling inside of you, as you realized it was Christmas. 

"Draco" You whispered, "Draco wake up, it's Christmas"

His eyes opened, squinting as they were met with the beaming morning light. He wasn't even fully awake, and You had dragged him toward the tall 12-foot tree near the fireplace.  

"Come on open your gift!" You urged as you handed Draco his present. He unwrapped the square box and smiled at his gift. 

"I know it isn't much..."

"I love it," He said, holding up the black Rolex that was embellished with a green snake. Draco kissed your cheek, and you smiled, ecstatic that he loved your gift. "Ok, now open mine," He said, he passed you a rectangle box wrapped in black wrapping paper and silver twine. 

Carefully you unwrapped it and opened the box. There was a diamond necklace in the center, matched with earrings, and an emerald snake ring. 

"Oh..." You were in awe, "Draco you didn't have to" 

"I wanted to" He smiled. You kissed him once again, and then you unwrapped the rest of your gifts. Your mother had sent you a dress for the new years ball, Blaise and Theo had gotten you a stack of books based on fiction, Hermione had gotten you more quills, and parchment (that were very much needed), Ron and Harry got you an assortment of sweets, and Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy had gotten you a pair of shoes. 

Draco got a new suit for the ball, parchment, quills, books, more suits, cologne, and a stack of poker cards. 

"This was a great Christmas," You said, as you both lounged on the sofa again. You had just gotten back from the library. Nearly spending a full hour just reading. A hobby the both of you loved to do. 

"Indeed it was" He replied, kissing your forehead. 

Snow fell as the night ended, blanketing the ground in a snowy white winter wonderland. 

I know this was short, but I hoped you liked it! 

I will publish the remaining requests after Sunday, but after that, they will be closed until January 5th. Thank you all for the reads, and follows! 

A new chapter has been published on The Hustle! 

If you haven't checked it out, please go do so! It would mean a lot!

Love you all,  

Jaye!