Goodbye, My Lovies

I've been thinking about this for a while, and despite all the great things that I have earned with this book, I'm not certain that I can keep up with it. And I'll never be able to express the gigantic gratitude I have towards all of you.
It's been about a year or two I think since I have started this, and since then it's gained so much. I, have gained so much. So many beautiful readers, followers, and new friends. I was lucky enough to have such a great community. Because I know there are authors out there like me, but instead of getting positive support, they are receiving hate and getting backlash toward their books, that don't deserve it. And I do my best to show my support toward them. Because writing isn't just about good grammar, and proper punctuation it's about telling a story. And that's all they're trying to do.

And I know you may be asking why I'm ending the book. There are many reasons. But only one explanation could suffice all said reasons.

I want to experience more than just ff's. I want to write not just a book about some fictional guy that lives in a magical world. I want to create my own magical world. I want to live it. I want others to feel close to the characters that are my own. I want to write an original book. I want that experience.

I'm letting this go, and I'm saying goodbye. Because it's time that I do. I'm growing tremendously as a writer. Hell, I'm making people cry, and sob, over my stories. And it goes to show, my talents are not just here. They deserve to be somewhere else too. And don't get me wrong I love this book, I still love Draco, and I still adore all my readers. But I need growth. I want to be able to open a box and see my very first published book, with a beautiful hardcover, and cry tears of joy.

This news also refers to some of my other Draco ff's. Such as the Hustle, which will be taken down (This decision was thought up by both me and my sister). In All The Dark Places will still be up, and updates will begin but they will be slow. As for my Newt ff's, I'm going to start uploading the second book. But like IATDP they will be slow. And I have a Peter Pan OUAT FF that has been in my drafts forever. Like long before I even started writing my Draco fics. That I want to publish. 

I love and I appreciate every single one of you,

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, and to the tip of my soul. Thank you.

⚜️Jaye⚜️

P.S, if you want updates on anything, or would like to ask any questions. Private message me or comment down on the conversation board. 💕