~When potions go wrong~ Pt. 1

This was requested by anakinsslutlmao

I hope you enjoy!! Sorry it took so long! (This is just basically a reverse, and a better version of toddler, lol)

Also if you guys could check out my new Draco Malfoy story "The Hustle", I'm writing it for my sister, who's been suffering from Type 1 diabetes since January of this year. And it would mean a lot to me and her that you would at least check it out!!

~~~

Draco

I walked into the potions classroom like I did every Monday morning. And sat at my usual seat, minutes later Blaise slumped down next to me.

"Rough night?" I smirked, he looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"I swear I will get Snape back for having Granger tutor me in this stupid class" He huffed. Ilet out a chuckle.

"I'd pay to see that. Snape would practically set your arse on fire"

Blaise only rolled his eyes, as minewere casted over to the h/c Gryffindor that walked in followed by a practical paparazzi. Anyone could recognize her, given that she was an unforgettable person. With her e/c eyes, and h/c hair, and her kind, optimistic, patient demeanor. She had the largest friend group in school. Consiting of Potter, Granger, and Weaselbee. As well as looney and half of the Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor house.

"Isn't she just beautiful?" Blaise mused. I snapped back to reality to find him staring lovestruck at Y/n, watching as she laughed at a joke that Longbottom cracked, just before Snape entered. Acting as though he were the star of the show, his capping whipping behind him with an overly dramatic aspect.

I inwardly rolled my eyes, and leaned back in my chair. Somehow my eyes casted again toward Y/n who sat in-between Potter, and Longbottom. Her face marked with a flirty grin. A pang of jealousy ceased my gut, and I found myself balling my fists. Why do I feel as though she's mine? I mean yes I've liked her since 2nd year, but I had locked the feelings safely away when she attended the yule ball with Potter. Maybe I should've just gotten rid of those warm, and fuzzy feelings altogether, now that they are resurfacing.

"Merlin, Draco what's got you so tense" Blaise sassed as he looked at my paled fists on the table.

"Nothing...just my father" I lied easily.

Moment later, Snape had informed us all in that we would be brewing the drought of peace. We were assigned our table partners, which meant that Y/n had bloody scar head as a partner. Which enraged the jealousy I was trying to appease to boil.

During the middle of class when we were all still trying to perfect the potion, Snape had left to assist McGonagall with something. And in the meanwhile Y/n was giggling about some very stupid comment Potter made. Then he began to say things that didn't set well with me. Talking about how pretty y/n was, and the like. I mean she was very pretty its just coming from the mouth of the chosen one made me feel even more jealous. I had to do something about it.

"Having fun with your girlfriend, potter" I spat.

The conversation between Potter, and Y/n had stopped.

"She's not my girlfriend, Malfoy" Potter spat back.

"So you're single then?" I directed the question to Y/n who looked stumped.

"Oh, Sod off Malfoy. Even if she was, she'd never want to be with a slimy snake anyway" Weasley bickered.

"I didn't ask you, Weasel" I seethed while looking at the ludicrous red head.

"I am" Y/n responded in the midst of the dispute, "single"

I smirked, and gave her a wink. Which made her cheeks turn a bright crimson.

"Don't Y/n, he isn't worth wasting your time with" Potter said as he looked at Y/n with a sincere expression.

"Harry..." Y/n said with a warning tone, as Potter glared daggers into my skull.

"Y/n, I'm warning you" Harry said, again with a sincere tone.

"And I'm warning you, Harry" Y/n said with her soft, angelic voice. "If Malfoy wants to take me out, he can take me out"

"Yeah, Potter. If I want to ask out the pretty girl, I can ask her out" I smirked.

"Shut up, you slimy ferret" Harry had abruptly stood up from his chair, and casted out his wand. I did the same, ready to cast a rebound charm.

"Boys stop it" Y/n stood between us.

"Tell him he isn't worth your time, Y/n, tell him you wouldn't go out with him" Harry demanded.

Y/n looked at Harry, opening, and closing her mouth. Trying to find words, "I-I can't"

Harry's face twitched in anger, "Glacius!" He flicked his wand, and a cold spark of ice cold frost shot its way toward me.

"Protego!" I casted a protection spell, that rebounded the freezing spell toward the cauldron behind y/n, and sent its contents all over Y/n in a blue slimy mess. Suddenly, a twirl of black smoke appeared around her, and as soon as disappeared she was gone except for her school robes.

"Where'd she go!" Granger said in a frantic state, "You idiots!"

Suddenly there was a muffled cry that came from the heap of deserted clothing. I carefully reached down, and moved a piece, to reveal a little baby, probably the age of 2. She looked just like Y/n...

Oh Merlin!

"S-she's a-a baby" Weasel panicked.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock" Blaise retorted. Suddenly Snape re-entered the classroom, and look upon the mess we created.

"What is going on?" He asked.

All at once we all began to discuss what had went down, obviously blaming each other.

"Silence!" Snape bellowed, "Where is Ms. Y/l/n?" He asked.

"R-right there, Professor" Potter pointed to the little baby on the floor covered in her once neatly fitted robes.

"I see" Snape replied with a bore expression, "Ms. Granger, explain"

After Granger explained what had went down, Snape looked between me, and Potter.

"Mr. Potter you will serve a weeks detention for being the first to draw a wand at a classmate, and Mr. Malfoy you will..." he thought for a moment, "take Ms. L/n to the hospital wing, and be her caretaker for the week, seeing as you also had some sort of part in this, while I brew a cure" Snape finished.

"Thats rubbish! you can't let him take care of her!" Potter argued.

"My words are set in stone Mr. Potter, and unless you would like too spend more then a weeks detention in my class, then I suggest that you keep your mouth closed" Snape said actively.

Potter looked down at the ground. "Mr. Malfoy" Snape eyed me, and immdeditly I went to pick up Y/n, and I held her. Like you would with a small child. I quickly took her out of the class room, and began to walk out of the dungeon.

Me? Y/n's caretaker for an entire week?

Why me?!

Part 2 will be out soon!!

Please vote, and leave a comment!

And do check out my new story!!

Love you all!!!

~Jaye