🍏𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚒𝚜🍏

In this you are Draco's younger sister.

Your a 5th year while he is a 7th.

This has Dramione in it. Like it to leave it.

If it's not your cup of tea, don't announce to the comment section please, thank you.

~~~

Draco's always been that protective brother, and he's always been there. Whither it involved boys, or homework. He's always been there to help me.

People, and by that I mean Pansy. Say I'm clingy, because I'm around him a lot. I follow him everywhere he goes. And no, not to the bathroom. But in reality, me and Draco are all we have, both our parents don't really understand, except maybe mother. And we're just generally really close.

"Y/N!" Draco said getting my attention, puling me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah..." I said immediately looking up at him. He was 5 inches taller then me. Which gave me the nickname shorty for years. Until I'd had enough, and hexed everyone who called me that, which resulted in having detention for two months, but I regret nothing.
"Are you listening to me?" Draco asked
"What?" I asked with a puzzled expression.

"Y/N! Come on, I need to be somewhere, so either you keep day dreaming, or you focus on this" Draco said pointing to the piece of parchment that had my almost done potions essay on it.
"Geez, since when did you turn into Hermione Granger, looks like she's rubbing off of you" I stated taking my quill and dipping it in my ink. Draco sat there with a convicted expression.
And like my nosey self I noticed "yeah, you don't think I know do you, I saw you guys kissing in the corridor last night, blah!" I said making a disgusted face.
"Worst night of my life, it was just so gross-"
"Ok, ok, I get it! Just don't tell anybody" Draco cut me off and pleaded.

I opened my mouth to say something and then I got an idea. I'm a Slytherin, I just don't make a deal without getting something out of it.

So I closed my mouth and rubbed my middle finger and index finger against my thumb.
"How much" Draco sighed
"50 Galleons" I smirked.
"Deal" Draco sighed again"ill get it to you tomorrow"

I smirk and work on my essay,

"There done!" I said after about 15 minutes.
"Finally" Draco said and got up from the chair.
"Where are you off to?" I asked curiously as he made way for the library doors.
"Nowhere" he stated and left.

Uh-huh, yeah right.

I packed up my things and followed him down the corridor unnoticed.

He kept walking and walking, traveling up stairs, down stairs. And then I realized he knows I'm following him.

"I know your there Y/N" I heard him say. And I stepped out from the shadows.
"Why are you following me?" He asked annoyed. This isn't normal we never keep secrets.

"Because I know your up to something. And I want to know why it is, because we never keep secrets!" I said a bit too loudly, because Draco immediately put his finger to his mouth telling me to be quieter.

"Look I'm sorry, but no one can know about this" Draco said as I walked closer to him.
"So your going to tell me?" I asked

Draco nodded his headed and gestures for me to follow him.

"Where are we going" I asked after 20 minutes
"You'll see" he said and stopped at a wall. And then he causally paces in front of it and two large wooden double doors appeared.
"The room of requirement?" I questioned.
"Come on!" He urged and opened the door, and pushed me and him inside.

There were stacks beyond stacks of books and furniture, and lots of other trinkets, and things.

Draco walked ahead towards the back and I hastily follow him, I was expecting to see something dangerous, like you know back in 6th year. But nope, there in the little corner holding a book in her hands was Hermione Granger herself.

Honestly I didn't mind that her and my brother are together, I prefer them over Pansy and Draco.

"Draco!" She said with a smile but it faded when her eyes landed on me.
"She knows, 'Mione" Draco said and went over to sit next to her.

"Y/N, your not gonna tell anyone are you?" Hermione asked cautiously.
"Yeah don't t worry, I'm prefer you guys together, and not Pansy and Draco" I said looking at a few things among the stack of trinkets.
"Ok" Hermione sounded relieved.
"But, you haven't told Ron and Harry yet have you?" I asked now looking at Draco and Hermione.
"No I haven't" Hermione mumbled. Draco's arm was around her shoulders, holding her closer.

"Well, if I were you I'd tell them, they deserve it. And plus it'll be less dramatic if you tell them, then if they find out themselves" I stated clearly.

"Y/N's right Draco, I think it's time we tell everyone we're together" Hermione looked at my brother with pleading eyes.
"Yeah, I guess she is" Draco said with a sarcastic glare towards me.

"How long have you guys been together anyway?" I asked curiously.
"5 months" Draco mumbled, probably hoping I wouldn't hear.
"5 months! Draco Lucious Malfoy! You kept a secret from me for 5 months!" I yelled now pretty upset. "No secrets my butt!" I scoffed
"Look Y/N I'm really sorry! Ok, I was just scared you'd tell mother and father. And me and Hermione wouldn't be able to be together anymore" Draco admitted
"Draco I would never tell them, I can tell how much you guys mean to each other" I said my voice was now calm and caring.
"Thank you, Y/N" Hermione said
"No problem, and I'm fine with you two, as long as you keep the snogging to yourself, and not in front of me" I said
"Well I can't make any promises" Draco said and captured Hermione's lips with his own.
"Oh that's nasty! I'm going to go puke now" I said and left.

I could hear Draco snickering and Hermione giggling.

That. Was. Gross!

Words: 1050

I know. There's Dramione in here, and I do ship it. And again I do apologize.

Vote, Comment, & Follow

~Jaye