🍏𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚝. 1🍏

So I recently read a Fanfiction story, and that's what the idea for this One Shot can from, so credit to that author! 👍🏻, yeah it's basically about an accident happening in potions and Draco gets turned into a toddler!

Yay! Enjoy the ride!

Btw I am not using Y/N for this one, sorry.
~~~

I despise Draco Malfoy, he is the most arrogant, selfish, heartless git!

And worse part about it is that I have potions with him. It's days like this when I wish the sorting hat put me in any other house besides Slytherin.

I mean it's a great house don't get me wrong but it would be a lot better if I didn't have to share it with him.

Anyway I honestly don't mind potions with the Gryffindors.

I leisurely walk into potions and take a seat next to Pansy Parkinson. A few more students come in before Professor Snape waltz's in and his cape swishes around dramatically.

"Today we will be brewing an aging potion and I will be picking your partners" Snape informed earning loud annoyed groans from the students.

Snape held up his hand and took out a piece of parchment. "Once you hear your name called along with your partners, please come sit next to them.  And they are as follows

Harry and Ronald

Hermione and Seamus

Pansy and Blaise

Millicent and Vincent

Parvati and Gregory

Padma and Neville

And Lana and Draco"

Everyone got with there partner and sat down. "Turn to page 297 and begin" Snape instructed and left the classroom.

I sighed and looked at Draco, "I'll get the ingredients and you read?" Draco asked
I nodded and opened the book to the correct page.

~~~

As I was reading and telling Draco what to do I heard some one whisper my name. I look over and see Ron trying to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I ask
"Sorry you have to be partnered up with ferret boy" Ron said with a little sarcasm.
"It's fine, at least he doesn't smell" I said directing the insult towards Ron.

Like I said I don't mind having potions with the Gryffindors but if they try to strike up a conversation with me or say something to me I come back with an insult.

But I've never called Hermione Granger a Mudblood that's just over the line and low. Especially for me.

"Well I heard Ferrets stink when you don't  care for them" Ron tried to use an insult but he failed.
"That's a fact Ron, not an insult" I said and looked at my book. And immediately felt something light hit the back of my head.
"Ron sod off" Draco piped up, he sounded like he'd had enough.
"You sod off Malfoy, you bloody ferret!" Ron directed and pulled out his wand.
"Ron put your wand down" I said stepping in front of him, Draco had also pulled out his wand.

"Move Lana!" Ron yelled and moved to the right side of "stupefy!" Ron said, the spell hit the cauldron instead of Draco and the potion spilled all over Draco then he just disappeared.
"Draco?" I said and looked at the pile of clothes where he used to stand and found a small moving figure. I removed the cloak and looked at a toddler in an oversized white long sleeve dress shirt.
"Draco's a baby" Ron laughed and the rest of the class joined. Draco started to cry so I picked him up.
"What is all the commotion about?!" Snape yelled as he dramatically walked into the room.
He looked at the baby in my arms confused then I explained what happened to Professor Snape.

"30 points from Gryffiidor Mr. Weasley for miss behavior and using an unnecessary spell on a student" Snape said looking at Ron.
"And 40 points to Slytherin Ms. Barrett, for your immediate actions toward the situation" Snape said turning to me, "now take Mr. Malfoy to Madame Pomfrey please" I nodded and left the classroom.

I hastily walked to the hospital wing, and open the doors.
"Oh dear what has happened?" Madame Pomfrey asked looking at the small child in my arms.
"Ron directed a spell at Draco but it hit the cauldron that had aging potion brewing in it, and it spilled on Draco. And well turned him into a toddler" I said as Madame Pomfrey lead us to an empty bed.
"Set him on here" Madame Pomfrey instructed
"No, no, no!" Draco cling to my shirt. "You sit wif me!"

I looked at Madame Pomfrey who only nodded so I sat on the bed with Draco in my lap.

She looked at him, and his frowned.
"Well, I'll have get Professor Snape in here, along with the Professor Dumbledore. I'll be right back dear" She said and left.

"Lana?" Draco tugged on my shirt and pronounced he's "L's" as if they were "W's"

"Yes, Draco?" I said looking down at him.
"Are they going to shot me?" He asked
"Oh no, no, I don't think-" and then it dawned on me. This is baby talk, meaning I'll have to bust out the old baby translator. "Do you mean like a needle?" I asked
He nodded his head and buried it in my shirt.
"Oh, I don't think they'd give you one...but if they do I'll be right here" I said and looked at him. And he released a bit, but he still cuddled up against my chest, it was sort of cute...

It's not everyday you surprise yourself isn't Lana.

There it is the voice inside my head.

Never thought you'd be talking nice to Malfoy, did ya?

Oh shut up! He's a fricking toddler that's scared of shots!

Touché,  touché

Madame Pomfrey came back into the hospital wing with Snape and Dumbledore trailing behind her.

"Oh Merlin" Dumbledore muttered
"Severus, do you know how to reverse the potion?" Madame Pomfrey asked
"I could brew a cure..."
"Oh thank goodness" Madame Pomfrey said relieved.
"...but the potion wasn't brewed throughly, so there is a 40 percent chance that the cure will work, but I can try" Snape answered
"In the mean time, Lana. Could you look after the Malfoy boy?" Dumbledore asked
"Um-" I looked down at Draco he was still curled up in my lap, minding his own business.
"How long?" I asked
"The cure will take up to 3 weeks to brew" Professor Snape informed
"I'll take care of him then" I said.

Yet again surprising yourself!

Shut up!

Part 2 coming soon!

Vote, Commet, & Follow

~Jaye