~ "it's your responsibility now, your at fault anyway"~

Part 2 as promised...better late than never😅 

~~~

"Gee, Malfoy when did you learn how to carry a child?" Blaise teased.

Draco rolled his eyes, "zip it Zabini unless you want to hold her" He snapped, Blaise backed away, holding up his hands in surrender.

"Hurry up!" Pansy roared. Clearly growing impatient at the boy's delay. Soon they came upon the Hospital wing.  Madame Pomfrey, coming to there aid instantly. 

"Horace told me what happened" She began, "I suspect you'll be her caretakers for the week?" 

"Unfortunately," Pansy replied. 

"Ms. Parkinson, please don't convey any negativity, this is a serious manner" Madame Pomfrey eyed the Slytherin. 

"I'm being serious" Pansy muttered, her arms crossing, and her head hanging low. 

After checking to make sure Y/n wasn't injured, Madame Pomfrey gave them the all-clear to leave, just before letting them know that if they had any questions, that she would be elated to answer. 

"This is absolutely ridiculous" Pansy huffed, "Why can't Potter, take care of Y/n? I mean their friend arent they? It should be his job!" 

"Pansy you are the one that tried to hex her, so technically your just paying the consequence" Blaise informed. 

Pansy was clearly in a mood, "Yes, well none of that would've happened, if you two kept your hands behind your back, and your eyes forward!" She snapped, "So technically it's not my fault, It's yours" She pointed to Draco. All at once, they all stopped.  

"Me? How is it my fault?!" Draco asked, clearly blinded by the obvious. 

"Mhm, let me see" Pansy mocked a look of thinking, and then began to list every time Draco ever teased Y/n, and the times it also escalated. "And Merlin! this counts as the 66th time!" 

Draco was appalled, "I am not at fault. Therefore I will be stepping away, and enjoying a nice hot bath! It's your responsibility now, your at fault anyway" She flashed the boys one last look of repulsion, before walking away toward the Girls Loo. 

"She is right, you-" Blaise began. 

"Shut up! It was your idea" Draco admitted. 

"When does anyone ever listen to me?!" Blaise asked astounded. 

~~~

"Why does she keep staring at us?" Blaise whispered, leaning toward Draco. 

He just shrugged, "Maybe she wants to play with something?" 

Y/n sat in the middle of the coffee table. Her legs crossed, and her eyes pulsing with curiosity.

Blaise stood up and went to the other side of the dimly lit common room to retrieve something. He came back with a thick book and set it down next to Y/n. 

Draco flashed him a look of confusion, "What the actual fuck? She's 3, not 12" Draco snatched the book, and tossed it behind him. 

"Well, what do you suppose we do?" Blaise countered. 

Draco huffed and stood, ascending the mahogany stairs to the boy's dorms. He returned a moment later, with a color changing crayon, and a piece of parchment. 

"Where'd you get that crayon?" Blaise asked, baffled at seeing Draco possessing a muggle item. 

"Theo" Draco answered, setting the supplies down next to Y/n.