🍏𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓽.2🍏

I carried Draco (A/N: God that sounds so wrong!) back to my room and sat him in the bed where he puts his pointer finger in his mouth, and just sits there patiently.

"Ok, ok, Um-" I tried to think of things I needed to conjure up. A toddler bed, clothes, toys, etc.

I used my wand and a small green Slytherin toddler bed appeared next to mine, then I waved my wand a stack of clothes appeared on the bed too. Then the last thing is his toys.
I conjured up a little toy car, a Slytherin snake stuffed animal, and I have a couple colored pencils he could draw with.

"Ok Draco, let's get you into a different outfit" I said and picked him up and set him on his bed.
"I dress me" Draco said in his small baby voice.
"Can you?" I asked.
He nodded his head immediately.
"Alright, I'm going to look for some coloring pencils, so you have something to do while I do homework" I said and stood up and walked over to the trunk at the foot of my bed.

About a couple minutes later I found my box of colored pencils and looked over at Draco, who struggled to get his shirt on.

"Oh, here let me help you" I said and helped him fix his shirt.
"Tank you" he said.

It surprised me a little, just by hearing him say Thank you.

"Your welcome" I said and went and got a piece of parchment out of my desk.

"You can color on this" I said and gave the pencils and parchment to Draco. He laid on his stomach on the floor and colored.

After I occupied Draco I went and got my homework.

About an hour passed, Draco came up to me and tugged on my shirt.
"Lana, Lana" he said and I looked down at him.

He showed me his masterpiece. Blue, orange, yellow, and green scribbles were drawn all over the parchment.

"Well aren't you an artist" I said as he handed me the picture.
"It's for you" Draco said, they way he said "for" made it sounded like "pour"
"Oh thank you" I said and took the picture gratefully.

Then Draco tried to climb up my bed, but failed.
"Here let me help you" I said beginning to stand.
"No, no, no, I do it" Draco said still struggling to get up, "ugh, help" he said giving up and looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Your actually pretty adorable" I mumble helping him up on my bed.
He plopped down on my bed and played with my feathery quil.
"Draco I need that" I giggled.
"It so soft" Draco said in awe while handing it back to me.
"How about you play with this" I said giving Draco a fluffy stuffed bunny from under my bed.
"Tank you!" He gasped clutching it to his chest.
"Your welcome" I said.

After I finished my homework, me and Draco went to Dinner. We got lots of confused stares from some of the students from other houses.
"I tell you when Draco gets turned back to normal, he'll get more stares then he is now" Blaise whispered to me looking around at the other staring students as I put some chicken on Draco's plate.
"Yeah, just imagine all the hilarious confusion" I said with a small laugh.
Blaise laughed with me at my remark.

After dinner I went back to my dorm and changed Draco into some Slytherin onesies, and got him ready to sleep.
"Goodnight Draco" I said as I got up from his bed.
"Night, night" He said.

Now it was my turn to go to sleep, and that's exactly what I did.

~~~
(After two weeks)

There's only one more week, until Professor Snape has throughly brewed the cure. I'll miss this side of Draco. And I do have to admit I've developed a crush on over the years. To be exact 3rd year. How can someone go from "oh you adorable little cutie" to "Wow, all my dreams are coming true". Puberty must've hit him hard. 

I walked down the long corridors with Draco until I came across the doors to the court yard, where Blaise sat.
"Hey Blaise" I greeted  sitting down next to him, while Draco sat in between.
"Hey guys" Blaise greeted while moving a bit so Draco could sit properly.
I like at Draco with solemn eyes.
"Your going to miss this side of him aren't you?" Blaise asked.
"How could you tell?" I asked
"They way you care for him, look at him-" Blaise trailed on
"Yeah, ok, I'm going to miss this side of him no doubt." I admitted "Blaise just between you and me, before all this happened. I sort of developed a crush on him" I whispered.
"Really? Well that's great news for him because he really likes you" Blaise said.
"Seriously?" I asked
"Oh, yeah your all he ever talks about, and not in a rude way of course." Blaise said.

And that is when the butterfly's in my stomach start to flutter everywhere, and I felt happy. Happy that my crush since 3rd year has liked me too.

~~~
(Last week)

"Ok come on, Draco" I said and lead him out of my room.
" "Vare are we going?" Draco asked.

Today I'm supposed to take Draco to the hospital wing to get the cure.
"Just somewhere don't worry" I said as we exited the common room.
"Oh Tay" Draco said simply as we walked

Once we got to the hospital wing, Madame Pomfrey said I would have to wait outside.
"B-but, Lana, i sacred" Draco said.
"It's ok, there just going to have you drink something and you'll-you'll" I thought "you'll have super powers" I said
"Yay, super powers!" Draco said and went to a bed to sit on with Madame Pomfrey.

I went back to my dorm, and started to clean up all the toddler things. Like the bed, the clothes, and all the toys. But I decided I would take down all his pieces of art that hung on my walls, I'd take down by hand.

One of them had a picture of me, Draco, and Blaise. And above us were scribbled words that said  Bff's (I had helped him a bit on that). And a couple other ones were either flowers or scribbles.

Then there was a soft knock on my door.
"Come in" I said still taking down some of the pictures.

The door opened and a familiar blonde steps into my room. But he was older, and handsomer.
"I did those" Draco asked and I turned around.
"Yeah, 3 year old you is quite the artist" I said and handed him a picture. But he set it down on my bed.
"Lana, thank you for taking care of me the past 3 weeks" He said looking at me.
"No, problem. You were no trouble actually, I mean you were adorable, and you tried to do certain things on your own, but-" and then I was cut off by Draco's warm, soft lips and melted into them almost immediately. I wrapped me arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist. I tilt my head to the side so the kiss could go deeper.

"I really like you, Lana" Draco breathed out after spilt apart.
"And I really like you Draco" I said, and kissed him again.

We did end up getting lots of weird stares but I turned out to be Draco Malfoy's girlfriend, and I didn't mind a couple weird stares.

Done, and done!

Thank you for reading my one shots, it's means a lot to me!

Also I am working on two Draco Malfoy books, but I will NOT  be publishing them until I get a couple chapters done, and I am satisfied with the Grammer.

And again thank you for reading my one shots!

Vote, Comment, & Follow!

~Jaye

Updated a/n:

I never did end up publishing those books! 😅 oof