🍏𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓟𝓽. 1🍏

This is for the virus going around!

I know we're all suffering, I was today years old when I found out how to PROPERLY open a Capri Sun box! Not by the little hand thing that you punch no, the sides!

I'm going crazy, but here you are. It's gonna be a long one.

So there's this virus going around Hogwarts, and it's getting everyone sick! Like it's the cold but 10x worse!

About a week after it spread Professor Dumbledore put out rules, they weren't bad just your regular wash your hands and sneeze in you arm king thing. Then things got worse and so did the rules. And I tell you...I'm not very happy. And for one reason only.

Rules (before it got worse) :

1) Wash your hands; after you use the restroom, shake someone's hand, etc.
2) Sneeze in tour arm not on others
3) DO NOT go into the medical wing; if you don't not have the following symptoms (Cough, sore throat, respiratory pain, runny nose, and/or nausea) please come to Professor Dumbledores office.

Thank you,

The Ministry of Magic

Rules (when it got bad):

1) Wash your hands by following the charts located in the bathrooms.
2) Do Not sneeze in you arm, please sneeze in a tissue, then throw away.
3) Stay 6 feet away from other individuals at all times.
4) if you experience any of the virus symptoms, please notify the Professors or Madame Pomfrey immediately.
5) You are NOT allowed to be in a group of more then five people.
6) Social distance your self.

Quarantine:

You will be quarantined with the last person you were in a room with, and you will be in that room, until further notice.

Thank you

The Ministry of Magic

Yes, we have to be stuck with the last person we were in a room with, and be stuck there. Classes and sports have been canceled as well as trips.

Lucky for me the last person I was in a room with was none other than Draco Malfoy himself.

We hate each other. But like the naive and hopeful person I am, I have undoubtedly fell in love with him.

Except I don't think he thinks the same way about me.

But lucky for us the last place we were in was my dorm, why was that the last place may you ask. Because we have been told to study in our dorms instead of the library. And he needed help.

And Draco's dorm already had for other dudes in there.

And my dorm was empty, what a coincidence!

We're lucky cause we get to have beds, unlike the other students who have to sleep on cots.

"Are you done reading?" Draco asked annoyed sitting up in his temporary bed.
"Mmm, no not one bit" I said not looking up from my book.
I heard the floor boards creak and my book was suddenly ripped out of my hands.
"Hey! Draco that's my book!" I yell trying to get it from his grasp. He backed up making me get out of bed. Exposing my white t-shirt and black shorts.
"It's literally almost midnight Y/N. You need to sleep!" Draco said now hiding the book behind his back.
"Arse" I said and climbed back into bed.
"Book worm" Draco called back.
I throw a pillow at his head.
"Ouch! What was that for?" Draco asked rubbing the back of his head.
"Stealing my book!" I huffed and laid down.