~WICKED~

Warning: Revenge, my dearies, ice-cold revenge 😉

~~~

"Ugh, he's terrible, Y/n, I tell you!" Roselind sobbed into her pearl silk pillow. 

"Mhm," I nodded, surely listening, but also giving my attention to the thrilling book in my hands. 

"I want revenge! I want to make him feel as terrible as he made me feel!" She bellowed, raising her head from her pillow, her strawberry blonde hair a disheveled mess. 

I nodded in agreement.

She sighed, "This is the time you're supposed to say 'I told you so'" She said calmly, swinging her legs to the rest of the side of her bed. 

I diverted my attention to her, "I told you so" I said, flashing her a sympathetic look. This heartbreak between her and Malfoy was really getting to her. 

She groaned, and flopped onto her back, "I want - no! I need to make him pay!" She sat right up again. "He needs a taste of his own medicine" 

"Yup," I said in agreement. My attention still on the book in my hands. 

After a few moments, she plopped onto my bed and yanked the book out of my hands. "I have a glorious idea!" She said enthusiastically. 

"Oh no," I groaned, "I'm not killing anybody" I whispered. 

She scoffed, "No, it's even better!". 

I shrugged, "alright what's your glorious idea," I said gesturing with my arms.

"Draco shattered my heart, and therefore I want to crush his" Roselind began, "So, in order to do that I need someone for the job" She wiggled her brows at me. 

I caught on, "No, no, not happening Rose, that's barbaric" 

"Oh come on, please, for me! All you have to do is make him fall in love with you, and then break his heart, simple" 

I sighed, dating was never really my thing, let alone something like this. But Roselind is my best friend, and plus after all the things Draco's pulled throughout the 6 years that we've attended Hogwarts, no one actually gotten a chance to get revenge. 

"Ok, but on one condition," I said, "We can't rush it, or he'll suspect something, we have to make it seem real, so know to conversing about it in public" holding out my pinkie. 

"Deal," She said, locking her pinkie finger with mine, "Oh this is so exciting!" 

"And wicked" I added. 

"Well, revenge is always best-served cold" Roselind smirked. I mirrored her expression, realizing that this could be one of the greatest things to go down in Hogwarts history. 

Tbh I'm really enjoying this one,😏 Pt. 2 is coming soon 

Also, my birthday is on Wednesday!! It's so close!! 

I hope you liked this one, and Thank you so much 134k!! I love you all sm! 

~Jaye 

Have you eaten today?🫐

Make sure you drink that water💧it'll keep you ✨hydrated✨