🍏𝚄𝚐𝚑🍏

This idea was brought up by elenirafaela2712 . Thank you so so much!

I also named this One shot "Ugh" because it is a mood for what the story is about. And ladies I'm sure you will understand.

~~~

My stomach cramped and ached, so I curled up in a ball underneath all my blankets. Luckily it was Saturday that this had started. And if you hadn't already guessed it's that time of the month.

I feel grumpy, and hungry, and bored, and just straight up, ugh!

There was a faint knock on the door and I said a quiet "come in". Surprisingly the person on the other side of the door heard me and came in.

It was Draco, my boyfriend .

"Hey, Y/N" He said and sat at the edge of my bed and moved a strain of her out of my face.
"Are you feeling ok?" He asked
"No" I said while shaking my head.
"Why?" He asked now a little worried.
"You have a mom, you should know what happens every month" I said my voice a little muffled by the blankets that rested over my mouth.
"Oh" he said his eyes widening a bit "do you need anything then?" He asked
I nod my head "cuddles" I reach my hands out like a 2 year old and he happily obliges to cuddle. Spooning me I cuddle up to his chest, and immediately smell the sweet scent of apples and mint.
"You smell good" I giggled a bit.
"Thank you" Draco replied sweetly and kissed my head "you smell good too, like roses and vanilla"
I giggled a bit and cuddle up to him more.

I feel my eyes start to close and I instantly fall asleep.

~~~

When I wake up Draco is still laying next to me sleeping.

Suddenly my nose feels tingly and I made the mistake of sneezing. "Great" I mumbled, and slowly but surely squeezed out of Draco's grasp and wentto the bathroom.

My stomach still aching horribly, and my head feels light.

I do what I gotta do then return to Draco's grasp.
"You left" Draco mumbled sleepily.
"I had my reasons" I said and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Want to get something to eat?" He asked now more awake.
"But I'm comfortable" I said "and I want to go with you, but I don't want to get up" I said undoubtedly failing to make a decision.
"I'll be quick, I promise" he said and kissed me.
"You have 5 minutes" I said with a slight giggle.
"I love you" Draco said with a small chuckle.
"I love you too" I said and then he left to get me food.

~~~

Draco came back like he said with a couple cookies, two teas, a couple chocolates, and a heating pack for my stomach.
"Your the best boyfriend ever" I said hugging him in a kidish way.
"I know" he said proudly.
I playfully hit in on the arm as I get my cookie. We know sit cross crossed on my bed opposite from each other. The heating pack on my stomach.
"Thank you" I said
"Anything for my lovely princess" he said

He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. Then we cuddled up to rack the ronde again and took yet another nap.

My stomach ache finally going away, along with the cramps...for now at least.

😊Thank you for reading!

And please check out my hogwarts book Changing Fate!

Disclaimer: one of the characters has a thing for Draco. Read it to see what happens!

Vote, Comment, & Follow!

~Jaye