~Secret Realtionships~

Requested by dracomalfoyswife28
Thank you so much for requesting!! I hope you like it!

~~~

They didn't know. And as much as it pained me to lie to them, I didn't want them to know. Especially Harry, my twin brother. I also didn't want Hermione, and Ron to know. They were all unaware of my relationship with Draco. We had been dating for about a year now, and it surprised me that we were able to be together for this long because it wasn't just Harry, Hermione, and Ron who didn't know, it was everyone. Our classmates, our professors, even our parents. The reason is simple; One, we are from very different families (mine being the potters), two, I'm a Gryffindor, and He's a Slytherin. And three my brother, and Draco are sworn enemies. And they absolutely hate each other.

It was technically forbidden for either of us to even be within two feet of each other. During the day we kept our distance occasionally sharing smiles, or even goofy faces when no one is looking. But at night we'd meet up in the library or Astronomy tower, and cuddle, kiss maybe, or just talk about our day.

Despite all of the red flags that were surrounding us that consisted of the fear of anyone finding out, we didn't care. We wanted to be together, we wanted to be our best selves with each other.

It was at our 7th month anniversary did we say "I love you" to each other. And we both knew we meant it. I had found something worth it all in my life, and so had he.

And honestly I thought that maybe me and Draco's secret relationship would be kept that way until after graduation. But the universe had other things in mind.

I walked along the east side corridor, it was during my free period which lasted about two hours (surprisingly). Harry had just been pulled away from our conversation by Ron who had insisted they visit the kitchen to see tonight's special dessert. Ron and his food. I chuckled, thinking of the amusing subject.

"What's so funny?" A familiar voice a echoed from next time me.

I turned, and smiled as I came face to face with my favorite blonde. But immediately I realized that we were in public and someone could come around the corner at any minute.

"Draco! What are you doing?" I scowled.

"Looking for my girlfriend" Draco replied "have you seen her?" He said sarcastically, earning a warning slap on the arm. His laughed as I did this.

"You know we can't be seen in public, it's too risky" I said disappointed.

"Oh come on, half of hogwarts is in class" Draco deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes as I smiled. He can be annoying sometimes, but I found it cute.

"True, but my class is about to start is 15 minutes, and it's on the other side of the school" I replied fairly.

"Alright, but can I get a goodbye kiss?" Draco pleaded. Damn him, and his puppy eyes. Screw it.

I smiled, and leaned up to kiss him. Meaning to pull away, I was pulled in closer. And what was supposed to be a quick goodbye kiss turned into a will I ever see you again make out session. To be honest even if it was risky, I didn't care, and at the moment all I wanted to do was kiss him until our lips were numb, and tired.

"WHAT IN THE BLODDH HELL!!" A loud all goo familit voice bellowed. Harry. Damnit.

Immediately I pulled away from Draco and stared behind him to find an fuming Harry at the end.

"What do you think your doing laying your filthy hands on my sister, Malfoy?!!" Harry began walking dangerously our way, and immediately I stepped in front of Draco.

"Harry, calm down" I said my eyes pleading. He stopped, but shot daggers Draco's way.

"What are you doing sticking your tongue down Malfoy's throat?" Harry asked jabbing a finger at me.

"Because-" I began to say but Draco cut in.

"Because she's my girlfriend, potTaH" Draco said slipping an arm around my waist.

Harry stood there speechless. "Your with him?" He finally said after a minute. I nodded.

"I have been...for a year" I replied. The hurt that flashed in Harry's eyes made me feel guilty for not saying anything to him. But the hurt was replaced with disappointment.

"And you said nothing!" Harry yelled.

"Because I knew you'd act this way" I replied with the same loud tone.

"Your ridiculous, being with him!" Harry seethed.

"Harry please-"

"Don't. Don't ever talk to me, to Hermione, or to Ron. Ever" and with that Harry stormed away.

Tears swelled in my eyes, and I broke out into a sob. I lost my balance and sunk to the ground. Draco caught me, and held me close.

I cried, and I cried. Draco holding me as I let hurt out. After 5 minutes of being in the hallway Draco had taken us to a abandoned classroom, and I spent the rest of the day in there crying, or just sitting there with Draco holding me close. After I had assured Draco that none of this was his fault, I went back to the common room, not even bothering to look at anybody, I silently went to my dorm. All the girls gave me looks of disappointment, and disgust. I paid no attention to them, and closed the curtains around my bed. Grateful for the small amount of privacy.

I had fallen asleep without any dinner. And when I had woken up, I noticed that all the girls in my dorm had left. Since it was a Saturday I went down to the great hall with sweat pants, and a graphic t-shirt that was given to me by Hermione.

I had met Draco in the hall on my way there, and he gave me a quick hug before we both headed to the great hall, and went our separate ways.

As I walked to the Gryffindor table I could tell from of all the disappointed stares that Harry had told every one in the Gryffindor house.

I sat at an end that was complete empty and ate in silence.

After breakfast me and Draco had decided it meet up by then black lake. Most likely by the end of the week the entire school will know about me and Draco.

"I love you, Y/n" Draco said as I laid on his chest, he kissed my head, and I smiled.

"I love you too" I replied. "I wish Harry could see that" I sighed.

"I know, just know that they're a bunch of A holes for not listening to you" Draco replied.

I chuckled at his remark.

Little did I know that Harry was standing behind us listening.

"Y/n" he said. I looked up, and saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Draco quickly wrapped an arm around me. As if to protect me.

"Draco" I looked up at him. Silently asking to let me talk to Harry in peace.

He nodded, and moved further down to the lake.

"Harry" I acknowledged.

"Y/n listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I always knew Malfoy had a thing for you. I guess I was just upset because you had kept it from me for a year, and said nothing of it" Harry said looking sincere.

"It's ok, and I'm sorry for not saying anything. I should've told at least you, I was just scared about your reaction" I said. I smiled as Harry, smiled back. He came up to me and hugged me.

"I can tell how much he loves you, Y/n" Harry mumbled.

I smiled back, "thank you"

After me and Harry had apologized, The Golden Trio eventually warmed up to the fact that me and Draco were a thing. And so did Draco's parents, and hogwarts. As time went on, and we healed from the war. I had married the love of my life on the 16th of June in the year 2000.

Thank for reading!! Vote, and comment your feedback!

Love you all!!!

~Jaye