🍏𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼🍏

Sad one shot, But it gets better... And the feels!

You sat there at the edge of your bed letting the tears fall, not caring if anyone saw. Actually you didn't care at all, right now. You were broken. Her heart was broken so deep, that you feared you it would never mend.

It was after the war, your parents had died, your friends had suffered, and your boyfriend left. Draco. He'd left you.

He always said losing you was his greatest fear,  and that he'd never forgive himself if he did lose you.

And well he did. He had his chance, he had an actual choice, and yet he threw it away.

You didn't talk to him, you didn't talk to anyone. You didn't want to. It hurt, it hurt so much, that you locked yourself in your large home, and kept quiet. Never once making a public appearance.

You had your ginormous library, and muggle things, to keep you busy.

Most days you had people stoping by hour front door knocking to see if you'd finally let them in. And when you denied the walked away.

Today was one of those days, at least two of your friends stopped by, asking eagerly if they could come in, and talk. But like every time you said 'no'.

But you never did get more then two visitors, so when you heard a knock on you're front door for the 3rd time that day. It had made you curious. A bit too curious if I may add.

You peeked out from behind the closed curtains, and saw no one at the front door step.
Odd, you thought as you looked out the other window.
"I'm probably going crazy" You muttered to no one.
"Crazy?" you heard from behind you, you turned around and met the silver pair of eyes you've missed, and yet you've also dreaded.
"What're you doing here, Draco?" You asked appalled.
"You haven't talked to anyone in over 3 months, I thought-"
"You'd thought you come stop by, to see if I was alright, to see if I cared, to see if I missed you? Because I do, you know. But you left me, when I needed you! I was there in our 6th year to comfort you, to tell you I'd never blame you for the stupid decisions you had to make in order to protect me and your family. Because you told me your greatest fear was to lose me, and than you faced it, you faced you fear! And now you come back expecting me to run up to you and hug you, kiss you, forgive you just like that! I lost my parents, Draco! I lost half of my friends! When I went looking for you after the battle, you looked at me as if I didn't matter, as if I was nothing to you anymore!" I cut Draco off on the verge of tears, I was angry, sad, overwhelmed, and broken. As the tears slipped down my cheeks, I pushed passed Draco carelessly and up the stairs. I didn't care if he left or not.

"Y/N! Wait, please" Draco chases after me, I could hear his voice start to crack.

"Please" he said again catching up to me and standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I really am...I was scared and broken. And I was selfish to leave you when you needed me the most. And that's all on me.
I-I love you, and I will never stop loving you, even if you don't love me back..." Draco looked at you with such passion and love even though he was in tears. He turned to leave, but you gripped his wrist, and pulled him to you.
"I never stopped loving you, and I never will. We're both broken and lost. I forgive you" You pulled him into a long passionate kiss, he kissed back almost instantly.

Soon you'd gotten back together, and started making more public appearances, and you'd finally healed. Well not entirely, even though your "wounds" have healed there still tender. Just because your wounds heal doesn't mean they won't be tender, or fragile, they will be.

But you can still love, and laugh, and live. Because it's ok to be broken sometimes.

Welp...The feels!!

Ahhh! Tell me if you like it! Or love it!

Vote, Comment, & Follow

~Jaye