Yet another A|N (im so sorry)

So I would just like to get on here to talk about something that had happened a couple weeks ago. And it involves someone here on wattpad . And yes I'm about to expose somebody.

Practically what happened it that they had requested a Draco imagine on my other book (the one with the mixed stories of guys) and I was obviously excited to write it because it was a good idea. And here was one of the suspicious things, every word that was typed started with a capital letter, now at first I thought nothing of it, thinking that maybe that's just how they type. But after every reply I gave them it was always a very odd response. But after they had requested this practicular one shot, they requested again. And this was when I became a little suspicious. And so one day just as I was about to finish a request that had requested I had come across a reply they said on another Draco Malfoy one shots book on the newsfeed (which is no longer available). The title was very very similar to the plot I was writing for the request. And so as I about to finish this request, I stop and thought about that time where I came across it. So casually I went back, and clicked on it, and hat do I find may you ask?

This person requested the same plot for another imagines book. Now I wouldn't normally make a big deal about stuff like this. But during the first request they had said, and I quote "I am so happy I finally found a place where I can request a Draco Malfoy one shot" which technically means that they haven't been able to request anything at all. Therefore lying to me.

I know some of you may think I'm over reacting, but this person literally went to tons of other people requesting the same thing, saying  "I am so happy I finally found a place where I can request a Draco Malfoy one shot". I did message the author of the other imagines book, and she too thought that wasn't ok.

So there my rant. Also I won't be tagging the person who requested, but if y'all want to know who it is, I'll tag them in the next one shot.

And yes they have been reported.

And also to the person who decided this was a good idea (if your reading this) I'm not a person to mess with. I'm a every nice person. But don't take that for granted.

I may get hate for this too, but to be honest I'm not on here to be scammed, and manipulated. I'm on here to share my stories, and improve my writing, and help people escape from this cruel world.

~Jaye.