A|N

So I have decided that for many reasons I'm going to be unpublishing "The Hustle". Not because it's getting little reads but because I feel like I need to give it something that's meaningful to my account. Almost like I need to edit some things a certain way until I'm completely happy with the result, because I do want to keep up with this book, and turn it into a wonderful piece of work. I also feel like it will be a little less stressful when I have at least over ten chapters done (rather then 4 1/2)so I can publish one a day while still writing the rest with less worry of leaving you guys for a week because of writers block.

Honestly if you understand what I'm trying to say, congrats! Because I'm unable to think straight, school is a real pain in my ass. 

And thank you very much for all the amazing read and votes! (R.I.P my notifications from the past two weeks) It keeps me happy with all the shit that goes down in my life.

Also the account that I made that A|N about  was not deleted, no, she blocked me. But like I care, cause I don't. She never responded to my message of me calling her out anyway, which goes to show you, that she knows she messed up. 

Anyway, Requests are going to be closed until I have published the Halloween special, which will be published on Halloween. I want to make it long, and interesting for you guys. I will also be publishing a Q & A shortly after publishing the halloween special, so if you have any question about me, or of the like, now is the time to ask! 

~Jaye