🍏𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼🍏

"Ugh, Draco!" I yelled out to my boyfriend as I slumped down onto our bed.
"What do you need, babe" Draco asked peeking into our room.
"Food" I simply said
"On it" Draco said and rushed to the kitchen.

~~~

"Do I look fat in this" I asked Draco turning from side to side in my floral dress.
"No, not at all" Draco said setting his book down on the bed and getting up to walk over to me.
"No, I am" I sobbed.

Stupid hormones!

"Oh, Y/N. No you are not fat in that dress" Draco said and pulled me into a hug.

"So I look fat in my other clothes" I said as more tears slipped from my eyes.
"No, no, that's not what I meant" Draco said and kissed my forehead.

~~~

"...Jack don't, don't let go..."

"Why does the Titanic have to be so sad" I cried wiping the tears from my eyes with a tissue. "Why did they go in the first place, haven't they seen the movie?!" I asked.

Draco just shrugged and hugged me tighter.
"You'd never leave me, right?" I asked Draco looking up at him with puppy dog eyes
"Not in a million years, I would never" Draco said and leaned down to kiss me.
"I love you no matter what"
"Even if I was a potato?" I asked
"Even if you were a potato" Draco responded with a small unnoticeable laugh.

~~~

"Curse you Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I screamed as I gave one last push.
I was holding Draco's hand a little to firm, because it was now sprained.
"Oh it's a boy!" The doctor said and took the baby to clean him up.
"It's a boy, Draco" I said, all rage gone, and replaced with joy.

And that was the best day of our lives, and it will always be.

Because on that day Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was born.

I know it's short, I'm just "blah".

Buuuuut, but, but, I will publishing two chapters of one of my Draco Malfoy books soon, so be on the look out for that! Also please Vote, Comment & Follow.

Thank ye!

Wash 🧼 yo hands!

~Jaye