Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

"Princess" I rolled over acting like I didn't hear him. I was not ready to wake up, it was too early. 

"Princess" he said louder this time. I groaned reaching out to hit him but he grabbed both my hands pinning them above my head with one of his hands.

"Lorenzo" I opened my eyes shocked at his movement. I tried to pull my arm from his hold but he just held on to me tighter. Lorenzo was naked hovering above me pinning me down, I felt my pussy clench when I felt his cock on my skin. 

"Finally awake I see" he taunted me making me roll my eyes. I gasped when I felt his other hand around my throat, he leaned down pressing his lips against mine roughly. Moans caught in my throat from the kiss. He released my hands letting them tangle in his hair pulling him closer, his cock harden against my skin making me wetter. I let a hand reach down to stroke him as we kissed. His hand left my neck but was quickly replaced with his lips, I felt his teeth against my skin softly biting me. Something about him biting me made a mess for him. 

"Enzo" I groaned letting go of his cock, I moved my hips thrusting up slightly trying to get his cock against my pussy. Lorenzo rubbed the tip against my clit making me want more. 

"We don't have time for your games" I snapped getting frustrated. 

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Lorenzo laughed, I pushed him well tried to push him but he stayed on top of me. 

"Let me fuck you in to a better mood" Lorenzo said sliding in to me. I gasped feeling him thrusting in and out of me. 

"Faster" I begged digging my fake nails in to his shoulders. I felt my orgasm building, I reached down rubbing my clit. Lorenzo covered my mouth with a hand when I started to call out and getting a little too loud. 

"Fuck" Lorenzo made me cum twice before he pulled out, he stood next the bed and stroked himself looking at me under him. I got up moving off the bed to the floor, I reached out for his cock taking it in to my mouth. 

"Princess" I looked up at him as I gagged on his length. 

"Fuck, you look so good with my cock in your mouth" I spit on his cock rubbing it all over not forgetting his balls. I sucked the tip slowly taking each inch as I played with his balls, getting frustrated Lorenzo wrapped his hand around my hair pushing my head up and down. I felt him getting rougher and faster until he slowed down shooting cum down the back of my throat. 

"Shit" Lorenzo moaned slowly taking his cock out my mouth I made sure to suck all his cum of the tip. I wiped my mouth before getting up to go shower when Lorenzo pulled me in to his chest.

"God I'm so lucky to have you" he whispered kissing my forehead. I looked up at him pouting for a kiss which he finally gave me. 

"I love you" I mumbled taking his hand pulling him in to the ensuite with me. 

"I love you too sweetheart" Lorenzo turned on the warm shower, he washed my hair and body making sure he rubbed me everywhere. 

"Stop" I moaned feeling his fingers sliding between my legs.

"I can't help it you look so good" Lorenzo whispered in to my ear.He's a liar I look like a wet rat. I pushed him back we needed to get out and be ready for today. We needed to focus. I ignored the pouting man letting the water wash over my once more before I left the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and hair before I went looking for a bad bitch I'm here to kill you all outfit. I saw Lorenzo in a black shirt and ripped jeans making me want to match. I found my own ripped jeans and a black t shirt  I added my leather jacket to add to the feeling of being a bad bitch. I found oversized sun glasses to cover most of my face, I put them on top of my head while I had to do my make up.