Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

It was Christmas Eve I spent the day at work, Lorenzo did the same. I was home before him which means I cook. I made us chicken Alfredo to be followed by cookies and gooey brownies. I had made enough cookies for us to take over to Danny's tomorrow. I changed in to some Christmas onsie pyjamas I had brought for us to match.

I made Lorenzo buy a new Christmas tree even though we would only have it up for a few days

"Honey I'm home" Lorenzo sang he had done this several times since I've stayed here.

"In the bedroom" I called out. I spent the last hour filling the wardrobe with some of the clothes I'd brought up from my apartment. I still hadn't moved in officially since but I have packed up my bedroom ready to move. Lorenzo would sneak things up with him when I wasn't home but I could see him on the cameras. He would take random furniture, kitchen supplies or toiletries.

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this" Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my waist his head burried in to my neck.

"To what?" I asked. Lorenzo bit my neck causing me to gasp.

"To you living here" he mumbled. I turned to see him wearing a light grey tie on his crisp white shirt that was tucked in to his black slacks. A Gucci belt pulled the whole look together. I pulled his tie loosen it until it slides off. I moved on to undoing his shirt buttons.

"Everyone is going to be coming over tonight" Lorenzo informed me.

"What time?" I asked continuing to unbutton his shirt. I untuck his shirt letting him take it off. I undo his belt dropping it to the floor, I kneel down to unbutton his trousers.

"About a hour I think" Lorenzo groaned my fingers running over his cock making it hard under my touch.

"We have plenty of time" I winked before I take him deep. I relax my throat letting him go as far as he could. I let the drool cover his cock.

"Fuck" Lorenzo wrapped my hair around his hand.

"You're so good at this sweetheart" I let him guide my head up and down.

"I'm going to cum" Lorenzo moaned I wrapped my hand around his cock jerking him off as I sucked on the tip. I felt the warm liquid shooting down my throat, I happily swallowed it. I wiped my mouth getting up.

"You have around 40 minutes before people get here" I smirked watching him kick his shoes off followed by his socks.

"Shower with me?" I shook my head.

"I can't I have to vacuum the floors before people come" I explained. I followed Lorenzo to the ensuite to brush my teeth while Lorenzo showered. I quickly vacuumed before I set the dinning table for everyone to eat. Luckily I have no portion control and made so much.