Chapter 38 "It's You"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I had made food for tonight and cleaned up I didn't have much else to do beside answer some emails. I was in the walk in closet trying to find something sexy to wear for when Lorenzo would be home. I dug through draws until I found the perfect emerald green lace bodysuit.

I tied a black silk dressing gown around hiding the bodysuit

I tied a black silk dressing gown around hiding the bodysuit. Once I had applied my lashes I started to put on lipstick when my phone rang. I stared at the screen debating answering since it was Danny.

"Yes?" I asked not wanting to be on the phone long.

"Hello to you too" he sarcastically replied.

"Did Lorenzo show you the secret room?" He asked. I thought back to when Lorenzo had helped me stash guns around and showed me how to use the cameras.

"No I can't remember anything about a secret room" Danny sighed clearly stressed.

"Go into the walk in closet" I did as he said.

"On Lorenzo's side there should be two pairs of Gucci trainers" I confirmed the trainer's being there.

"Pick up the white trainer and walk in to the secret room" I felt panic come over me as the front door to the apartment opened but the chain stopped it from completely opening.

"Danny" I whispered scared.

"Get in the room keep your phone I'm almost there" he promised. I quickly took one of Lorenzo's shirts and got in to the room with a gun I'd stashed in the closet. Once the door closed silently behind me I prayed whoever was in the apartment did not see me. I held my phone close Danny still on the line calming me. I put on Lorenzo's shirt not wanting to be found in the bodysuit.

"He's going to find me" I cried silently to Danny.

"I'm here, stay inside" Danny hung up the phone before I could reply. I loaded the gun took the safety off. I replayed Lorenzo's steps to shooting as I prayed to not to have to use it.

The door opened I held the gun up ready to shoot when I realised it was Lucas.

"I could of killed you" I yelled at him. Lucas just shrugged with a small grunt. Why does he never talk? How does he get women? Well I could see how. He's not too bad on the eyes.

"Princess" Lorenzo pulled me in to his chest. I put the safety back on before I hugged him back.

"Who was it?" I asked looking to Dan for answers.

"Well V I think you remember this shithead" Dan pushed a beaten man in front of him. I watched the man careful as he fell on to his knees crying out in pain.

"Kurt?" I questioned shocked. I turned to Xavier who would have known Kurt from when we used drink with him most days.

"Kurt works for the gang I used to be apart of" Xavier explained his side. I looked to Kurt again who was now eyeing me.