Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"

NOT EDTED 

*Veronica POV* 

The first day in London was spent travelling and settling in to the hotel Lorenzo had booked for us. Our hotel room turned out to be a whole fucking apartment, we had a small seating area along with a kitchen and our bedroom. I unpacked an evening dress to wear for our little romantic dinner Lorenzo planned. I'm not the person to unpack my suitcase on the day I arrive like who does that? I want to shower, nap and then eat a lot. 

I woke up from the short nap I felt a little less jet legged. I got in to the shower hoping it will wake me more. I curled my hair, applied lashes and slipped on my chocolate brown dress as I finished a coffee Lorenzo had made for me. Lorenzo was the kind of person that would do anything for the people he loved, I loved that the most about him. He's love language was definitely acts of service this man does anything to show me how much I was loved. 

I walked out the room to find Lorenzo I needed help with the zip.

I found him drinking whiskey on the sofa waiting for me, I turned around knowing he'd get the hint

I found him drinking whiskey on the sofa waiting for me, I turned around knowing he'd get the hint. I took his glass from his hand taking a couple sips of his brown liquor feeling it burn my throat. 

"You look beautiful" he places small kisses down my spine. His fingers tugged on the dress closing it to the mid of my back. I was braless since the back was mostly open, I found gold heels to finish the look. Lorenzo was in a pitch black suit with a black shirt, his hair pushed back and his stubble was gone.

"Princess" Lorenzo took my hand spinning me around. I give him the glass almost empty back to him.

"I can't wait to take this dress off you" he kissed the top of my head avoiding getting lipstick on him.  

"I can't wait to fill my stomach" I took my phone sliding my bank card and hotel keycard in to Lorenzo's jacket. Lorenzo put the now empty glass in to the sink.

"Let's go eat" 

We got out the Uber just outside the restaurant, it had fairy lights on around the outside with small tables set up out front. I felt overdressed but this was the first time we had been out in a while and I wanted to dress up for him. 

"It's under De Luca" the small host blushed but stayed quiet. She walked through the restaurant us following behind her, she didn't speak the whole time. Was she shy? She probably felt uncomfortable with Lorenzo, he was intimidating when he wasn't smiling.

"A waiter will be right with you" she mumbled and then practically ran away. I looked to Lorenzo who wasn't even fazed. 

"Scaring women turn you on?" Lorenzo chuckled.

"Only you can turn me on Amor" I felt my stomach nope my vagina tingle. 

"Wish I could say the same about you" I smirked seeing the waiter approaching us. Lorenzo went to say something but the waiter introduced himself.