Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

I made sure I slammed my bedroom door shut for effect. I didn't care that I'd shot him I cared that I ruined Christmas. The one time we all come together trying to be functional and traditional like anyone else and I ruined it. I fell asleep on top of the bed but when I woke I was under the covers someone had been here. I looked to see my shoes on the floor, my phone on the night stand. I sent Amy a message asking her if she was still here, I could hear music and cheering but it was mostly guys since there was only the three of us girls. My bedroom door opened to reveal Amy with Kat behind her.

"I ruined Christmas" I sighed letting them get in to my bed with me.

"You didn't ruin anything. You just saved the world from a rapist" Kat nodded in agreement to Amy's statement. I laughed not sure what I could say.

"You're a hero no one has a grudge against you even his friends understand why you did it" Kat assured me.

"They probably hate me but are too scared of Danny and Lorenzo to do anything" I shrugged. They're his friends of course they would hate me. If someone killed Amy or Kat I would hate them but then again they wouldn't do anything like he did.

"They agree with Lorenzo and Danny this gang does not accept rapists" Amy said getting out of bed.

"Now come down we finished setting the table we have everything traditional and non traditional since some of the guys can't exactly cook" I laughed getting up with Kat.

"Are we changing later?" I asked not wanting to stay in the dress all night. I knew we were going to play board games and drunk sing awfully to karaoke which I'd rather do it in my pyjamas.

"I have some clothes here if you need anything" Kat offered to Amy since I already have clothes in my own room.

"I might take you up on that since no one told me to bring spare clothes" she pouted I shrugged not sure how she didn't think to do it herself.

"Let's go eat before the guys start complaining" I said leaving my room the girls following behind me.

"Princess" I rushed into Lorenzo's arms when I heard him call me from the kitchen. I looked around to see Niall's body gone the floor cleaned like nothing happened. No one was glaring at me they were all smiling and drinking.

"Everyone this is Veronica she's my wonderful girlfriend" Lorenzo introduced me to the new guys.

"She is also my little sister I will hurt any one who fucks with her" Danny called out taking a seat at the head of the table with his filled up plate. Kat sat next to him, Noah and Amy next to her. I was going to sit on the other side of Danny Lorenzo on my left. Everyone else joined the table or the breakfast bar since they was many people. I went to the kitchen to fill my plate all the different things laid out on the side, I plated up most of the different dishes before I sat down.

 I went to the kitchen to fill my plate all the different things laid out on the side, I plated up most of the different dishes before I sat down