Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV* 

Today was the first time since being here that I wore something other than a bikini. I would usually wear a bikini with a cover up or shorts when we would go for walks and collect our supplies delivery. We lived around 5 minutes from where the boat would dock, the men would help us take the supplies to the house saving us from having to go back and forth. I tied the white wrap dress in to a bow, I wore flat sandals knowing they would be the easiest to walk in. 

I threw my hair up into a messy bun not wanting it in the way , delivery days were the days we would clean the rooms we used

I threw my hair up into a messy bun not wanting it in the way , delivery days were the days we would clean the rooms we used. It was mostly the kitchen, our bedroom and the living area. We had a couple maids who would would come twice a week to clean the other rooms in the mansion. I made it clear to them that they did not have to worry about the rooms we used. I met Lorenzo in the kitchen where he was making a smoothie for the both of us. Being here in the heat has increased our intake of fruit since anything else we ate too much of would just make us feel bloated. Lorenzo wore stripped black and white shorts with a plain black shirt and a pair of slides. I had gotten used to seeing him dress more casual over the weeks, I like it more than seeing him in a suit. 

"Thank you" I gulped down some of my smoothie

"You're welcome princess" Lorenzo kissed my forehead giving me butterflies. 

"When do I get my surprise?" I asked excitement filled me.

"First we have to collect our supplies" I knew he was just trying to distract me. I washed our glasses before we headed to the beach. We took the usually short walk down to where the boat would be. They usually came between 2 and 3pm we arranged to keep it the same day and time every week just to make things easier. 

"They're already here" I rushed over to help them unload as usual they tried to stop me but I didn't want to feel useless. Once everything was off the boat we each decided what we could carry to the house. 

"Why did you bring us suitcases?" I asked looking at the two medium suitcases here. 

"I'll take them" I heard a voice I hadn't heard in weeks.