Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

We left my apartment after I'd unpacked, Lorenzo wanted to spend the night at his place. As soon as we walked in he picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Put me down" I screamed laughing finally he dropped me on to the bed. I sit up slightly leaning on my elbows watching Lorenzo in front of me.

"Strip for me?" I asked he looked up smirking.

"Don't laugh this time" he exclaimed switching his speaker on. I got my phone out my pocket to choose a song. I put on the classic stripper song Pony by Genuwine. Lorenzo started by kicking his shoes of dramatically to the beat, I couldn't stop laughing. He rolls his hips pulling his sweatshirt off along with his t-shirt. I bite my bottom lip holding in my laughter but I couldn't.

"That's it" he paused the music.

"You think it's so funny why don't you strip for me" he pulled me off the bed pushing in front of him. Lorenzo sat on the edge of the bed choosing a different song. I waited for him to press play while I planned out any dance moves I had in my head. I can do this I can just make everything sexual and I will crawl at some point that's what they do in the movies right? Deep breaths. The intro to Earned It by The Weeknd started to play. I started by pulling the hair tie out my hair shaking my head a little before running my hands through the knots.

"Come on princess you can do better" Lorenzo commented watching me intently. I moved to the beat letting my hands run down my chest to the end of my top. I pulled the top up dropping it to the floor. My dark blue lace bra on display for him the lack of material allows my nipples to harden with the cool air.

 My dark blue lace bra on display for him the lack of material allows my nipples to harden with the cool air

I walked closer to him slowly letting my hips sway. I'm so bad at this. How is he not laughing at me? I turned around my hands reach for the back of my bra to unhook it. I let it drop to the floor.

"Turn for me" Lorenzo ordered. I turned to him letting him see me. I pulled my shorts down getting on my knees throwing them to the side. I slowly crawled to him in just my matching panties. I reached his feet I pulled on his sweatpants taking them off.

"You look so pretty on all fours for me" I licked my bottom lip staring at him. I pulled his boxers down letting his hard cock spring free.

"Stop" I ordered him when I see his hand move to touch himself. He does as I say letting his hand fall back down. I leaned in taking the tip in to my mouth running my tongue over it sucking on the little pre cum that glazed it. I moved down deeper taking him to the base choking on his thick cock.

"Ronnie" he moaned my name encouraging me. I bopped my head up and down, pulling him out letting my drool cover his cock. I lick his cock from the base to the tip massaging his balls with my hand. I feel Lorenzo's hand grip my hair wrapping it around his hand tight, pulling my head back I groaned in pain. Lorenzo pulled up a little higher making me sit up on my knees.

"Look at you covered in your own drool" he smirked his free hand rubbing the drool over my breasts. Pinching them before slapping them hard.

"You left me Veronica and I'm mad" Lorenzo slapped me again I bit my bottom lip to hold in any sounds.

"You didn't speak to me for two days" two slaps one on each of my breasts.

"Fuck" I groaned taking the hits. He pushed my head to the tip of his cock

"You've not even apologised princess" I looked up to his eyes tears filled mine from all the slaps. He slapped me again.

"I'm sorry daddy" I apologised to him.

"Show me how sorry sweetheart" he pushed my mouth down on to his cock. I took him deep letting him control my movements. Suddenly he stopped and let me go.

"Get up its my turn to show you what you've been missing" Lorenzo stood up letting me get on to the bed in my soaked panties. Lorenzo pulled them down spreading my legs open for him.

"I've missed you" Lorenzo moaned running his finger over my pussy.

"I mis-" he stopped me.

"I wasn't talking to you princess" Lorenzo whispered sliding a finger into me.

"I was talking to this tight little pussy" he added another finger. I half laugh at his comment but gasp for air when he added the second finger.

"Enzo please' I begged he listened curling his fingers and moved faster. I feel myself lose air and my stomach tightened.

"I'm going to cum" I screamed.

"Cum princess" he sucked my clit letting me fall apart for him. I watched him stroke himself looking at me.

"Fuck me daddy" I pinched my nipples groping my boobs wanting him inside me. Lorenzo slid in to me with easy his hands on my waist digging in to me. I moaned gripping the sheets not caring if he bruised me.

"Cum with me sweetheart" Lorenzo groaned. I moaned for him clenching my walls around him helping him cum with me.

"You know the way you fucked me at the diner?" I asked Lorenzo who had his legs tangled with mine.

"It felt so weird being slow with you like that" I nodded in agreement.

"I like it when you're rough with me Enzo" I admitted. The way he fucked me to show how much he cared was cute but I really like when he marked me. I loved being left sore for days.

"I think I prefer it too sweetheart" he pecked my lips before we went back to watching friends.

I woke up at 6am to the sound of my alarm, I switched it off not wanting to wake Lorenzo. I slid out to go to the ensuite to shower. I brought a dress and clean underwear with me last night.

I slipped on my black heels, tied my hair in to a messy high ponytail

I slipped on my black heels, tied my hair in to a messy high ponytail. I walked in to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us. Lorenzo was still sleeping when I started making coffee. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes they were my favourite. I could never make them like Camila did but they were still delicious.

"How do you look so good at half 7 in the morning?" Lorenzo complimented me.

"I could ask you the same question" I replied plating up his pancakes. Lorenzo sat in a Armani suit with a black tie. His hair pushed back he looked like he'd slept for ten days compared to yesterday.

"I usually have lunch at 2 if you want to join me?" I offered sipping on my coffee.

"What's on the menu?" He asked eating his pancakes.

"Anything you want, daddy" I winked.