Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

Tonight was opening night for the restaurant. I decided that I would not work in the kitchen tonight but be the main host which was why I wanted to wear a fancy grey scrunched fitted dress.

"You look amazing" Lorenzo said as he did the back of my dress up since there was no one else around to help

"Thank you" I tightened his tie straightening it for him.

"I like how we match" Lorenzo winked I looked to see that his tie was the same colour as my dress. I smiled knowing he had done it on purpose.

"I'm scared for tonight. What if no one but us shows? What if people quit? What if-" Lorenzo pressed his lips to mine. I moved my lips against his moaning against him.

"Princess stay calm people are going to come" he assured me.

"Shall we go to be sure everything is set?" I grabbed the keys and purse not driving since it be too hard in my gown. Lorenzo had passed his theory which left one step to go. We both got in to the back of the Uber.

I finished putting centerpieces on tables, squeezed a few extra tables in hope it will be busy enough to use them. People I knew personally had showed up taking the tables near the windows trying to make place look as though it were busy.

"You guys are the best for doing this" I gushed. Danny, Theo, Zack, Noah, Lorenzo, Liam, Levi, Kat and Amy were all sat on a long table I'd put together just for them near the main window. 

"I'm so proud of you hermana" I smiled tears filling my eyes when I saw the tears in his.

"You're a great brother Danny even if I want to kill sometimes" I replied holding my tears in tonight was to celebrate.

"When do we get our free drinks princess?" Lorenzo asked I rolled my eyes at him.

"One drink per person" I stated the small print to the free drink advertisement.

"No fair we deserve friends and family discount" Zack joked.

"Fine two drinks but that's it I need some for the paying customers" I told him to which he agreed.

We were busier than I'd ever thought we would be. We had a hour waiting list at one point in the night. A whole ass hour. I even had evenings until the mid of January booked. Danny, Lorenzo, Noah, Amy and Kat were the only ones still here waiting for me to officially finish. I had sent everyone home at midnight once we had cleaned and officially closed. We were still here because I was checking the money and paper side of things before leaving.