Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I laid my head on to Lorenzo's chest not wanting to move, our legs tangled together.

"I don't want to-"

"I know and you don't have to. I spoke to Danny and told him we're not going to watch the videos" Lorenzo hushed me.

"We're going to shower and go for a long walk to forget about the videos for a little while" Lorenzo got out the bed to go to the ensuite, I slowly got out the bed to follow him.

I put some shampoo on to my hands rubbing it together before I reached up to run it through Lorenzo's hair. He leaned down to make it easier for me reach him, I let the extra wash off my hands while he shampooed my hair.

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I said covering his chest with body wash.

"I don't think you'd survive" he joked I twisted his nipple making his call out in pain. I giggled at how much of a baby he was sometimes.

"You think that's funny?" Lorenzo asked his hands massaging my breasts, his hands moved up to my throat.

"You sounded like a girl" I laughed I saw his mouth turn up in to a smirk. I felt his grip tighten around my neck causing me to gasp.

"What's wrong?" he taunted I felt my pussy clench at his words. I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out. Lorenzo guiding me to the tiled wall holding me against it, he leaned down taking my nipple in to his mouth biting it. I let out a moan feeling his teeth bite down, I jumped up a little to wrap my legs around his waist putting my weight on to him. Lorenzo pulls back slightly before both his hands moved to my ass. He held me up still pressed against the tiles. I felt his cock against my pussy, I pressed my lips to his aggressively wanting to feel him against me. My lips parted for his tongue to explore, I moaned grinding my hips slightly hoping he'd get the hint. I finally feel him sliding in to me stretching me to fit his cock perfectly, my fingers tugged on the ends of his hair while he marked me neck. We moaned in unison when he sped up fucking me harder against the wall.

"Enzo" I called out letting my orgasm fill the air. I felt Lorenzo's cum drip out of me as he pulled out, good job we were in the shower.

I found basic black dress in the suitcases from our holiday, Danny thought it would be easier to bring these with us than to go home and pack new stuff. I agree it was easier but the weather here wasn't like the island, I needed a jacket or something to help keep me warm. I dug through Lorenzo's stuff finally finding a thick checked shirt to throw on top.

"Ready?" I nodded following him out the room

"Ready?" I nodded following him out the room. We rushed out the side door leading to the back where there was a forest.

"Wait" I stopped walking remembering how much danger we could be in. Alex's men could be any where, they could find us at any time.