Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I groaned getting up. I grabbed a oversized t shirt and a thong before I looked to see Dylan still asleep while I walked to the ensuite. I removed the last of my make up before I got in to the shower. I washed the sins of last night away along with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes in my hair.

"God you look good in the morning" I jumped not expecting Dylan to be awake.

"Thanks" I mumbled not sure what to say.

"My brother's home" I said silently hoping he got the hint to go. There's nothing wrong with him but I really am not ready to date. I don't need a guy right now. I need to open my restaurant and move in to my apartment.

"I should go do I need to sneak out or ?" I shook my head. Dan knew I had casual sex he wasn't the happiest about it but he had gotten over it.

"You don't need to sneak out but don't make a big deal of this either" I explained walking down the stairs.

"Good morning Ronnie" I stiffened up at the sound of his voice. Lorenzo was here. Why is he always here?

"Morning" I called out. I quickly opened the front door to let Dylan out when Dan showed up in the door way with Lorenzo behind him.

"Who's this you're sneaking out?" He asked looking between Dylan and I. I sighed not wanting this so early in the morning.

"This is Dylan we met last night. He's leaving say bye" I glared to my brother hoping he'd get the hint that Dylan was a one time thing.

"Bye Dylan" both Dan and Lorenzo called out I smiled closing the door behind him.

"Fuck you both. Did you have to come make it awkward?" I ranted.

"Yes because when you have one night stands in this house you are asking to be embarrassed the morning after" Dan said I knew he was joking but I still wanted to punch him.

"So you and dylan-" I cut Lorenzo off knowing where he was going.

"There is no me and him we fucked and now we never see each other again" Dan rolled his eyes used to my 'fuckboy" ways.

"One day I hope you grow up and fall in love" this time I rolled my eyes at Dan.

"You do this often?" Lorenzo asked I shrugged.

"I would have a friends with benefits thing but the guy always ends up liking me and then we fight. This way it's one night every so often and no feelings are hurt" I explained.

"Can we stop talking about my sister's sex life now?" Dan snapped plating up eggs, bacon and toast.

"I want coffee"

"Make me some? Please" Lorenzo asked I nodded starting the coffee machine.

3 movies in Theo was asleep, Kai had left not wanting to be put through another horror movie. Dan left for the office avoiding to watch movies with us since he knew it would be a horror. This just left Lorenzo and I. My legs rested on to his lap a blanket thrown on to both of us.

"Time for a comedy?" Lorenzo asked I nodded happy to have the images of the horror erased. Lorenzo's hand moved up and down my leg comfortably.

"Your leg is so soft" I laughed at his random comment.

"I should hope so I shaved them yesterday" he laughed drawing shapes on my leg.

"I was thinking about that friends with benefits thing you said earlier" I moved my legs down to sit up.