Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

Lorenzo and I decided to sleep at Danny's since we had to help him take Xander home. More Lorenzo had to help him than me. Kat stayed over something about not wanting to wake Noah up.

"Sleep with me tonight?" I asked we'd set Xander up in a spare room. Kat had the other spare room leaving mine and Danny's room for Lorenzo to share. Our parents room was locked, we go in once a month to clean around but other than that we keep it locked. We stood in my room the door shut behind me.

"I'll come in after I finished playing a few rounds of FIFA" I pouted not wanting him to go.

"But I want you now" I slowly slipped the straps of my dress down.

"Ronnie" Lorenzo said sternly but I didn't stop. I let the dress fall to a puddle at my feet

"Princess" I stood in front of him in a strapless black bra and matching panties.

"Stay with me" I begged taking his hands wrapping them around my waist

"You're evil" he whispered his face buried in my neck biting and sucking. I moaned as he licked over the mark.

"Enzo" I begged him. His hands moved over the back of my bra unhooking it.

"Snake" Danny called from the other side of the door. Lorenzo dropped my bra on to the floor before answering

"I'm too tired man, I'm going sleep" he placed small kisses over my chest.

"Do not fuck my sister in my house" I let out laugh along with Lorenzo.

"Goodnight man" Lorenzo said before throwing me on to the bed.

"I'm serious Snake. Night" he sounded further away this time thank God.

"Strip for me" I sat up on my elbows watching him. Lorenzo started to slowly take his shirt off and he moved his hips. I couldn't help but laugh when he undid his belt. He smirked folding the belt in half hitting it on to the bed making me laugh slightly louder.

"Stop you're awful at this" I joked undoing his trousers myself.

"Why don't you strip for me next time?" Lorenzo now stood naked in front of me.

"Maybe I will. I have some expensive lingerie you'd love" Lorenzo moaned pushing me back down. Lorenzo kissed my chest twisting my nipples causing me to moan.

"Kiss me" I moved to pull his face up to mine. His lips instantly pressed mine I moaned letting his hands wonder in to my panties. His tongue tangled with mine as he pushed a finger in to me. He moved down taking my panties off adding another finger.

"Faster" I begged biting my lip holding in my moans.

"Cum for me princess" Lorenzo started sucking on my clit moving his fingers faster.