Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

I made sure to wake up early to get breakfast ready for Lorenzo, last night he told me how the others won't be back until later this afternoon. I found a cute navy coloured babydoll night dress to wear whileI went downstairs. 

I wanted to have breakfast in bed with him and cuddle

I wanted to have breakfast in bed with him and cuddle. I made us each a omelette with some toast, pancakes with strawberries, syrup and a can of cream. I had the tray I found in one of the cabinets loaded with the food, juice and our coffees, I wobbled struggling a little to get to the room but I made it without spilling anything. Lorenzo was in the ensuite I took the chance to set up the food on the bed. I finished putting the drinks on each of our bed side tables when  Lorenzo walked out the ensuite with a towel around his waist. I eyed him as I laid across the bed the food in front of me. 

"Breakfast?" I asked my arm signalling the food. 

"Don't mind if I do" he getting closer to me. 

"No clothes" I pointed to the towel he happily dropped it letting his cock free. 

"What about you?" he got in bed taking the plate with our omelettes on. 

"I'm sure I'll be naked soon. I just want you to crave me" I replied eating some pancakes, the syrup dripped on to my chest. I make sure to keep eye contact with him as I used a finger to pick up the fallen syrup. Sucking on my finger to clean off the syrup, I watched Lorenzo licking his bottom lip. Lorenzo quickly pulled the tray of food away from the bed putting it on to the floor. 

"I'm being impatient" I let out a giggle when he threw me on to my back.

"Stop I want coffee" I pouted reaching out to my coffee. Lorenzo grabbed my hand stopping it from getting my cup. 

"Enzo" I whined wanting more energy. 

"Ronnie" he mimicked me, I rolled my eyes at his silly remark. Lorenzo picked up his belt from last night, I looked to see a smirk take over his face. His hands worked quickly to tie me to the wooden framed headboard. I tugged on the belt only to be assured it was locked in place, I sunk in to the pillows laying down on the bed. 

"You look so vulnerable" I rolled my eyes at his comment. I knew he was just trying to get me to fight back. 

"Suddenly so quiet princess" Lorenzo said running his hands up my legs. I feel his fingers over my thighs getting higher. I felt myself getting wetter at his touch, the way he could excite me with his touch and dirty words is not normal. This man could make me flood like a lake in the matter of 5 seconds. 

"You didn't want to undress for me that's fine" he muttered rubbing my clit making me tense. 

"I'll undress" I groaned wanting more of him. 

"Too late for that princess" Lorenzo's head dipped under the dress. I gasped feeling his tongue faintly lick my pussy. 

"Enzo" I begged trying to raise my hips just for his hands to grip on to my waist pinning me down.  I pouted feeling defeated, I should off just stripped for him. Lorenzo sucked on my clit teasing me, I knew he wasn't going to let me cum that quick. He was going to drag this out until I begged. His tongue slipped between my wet folds spreading them. I feel his finger sliding in to me as he licked.