Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

I woke up in a different bed, I felt groggy, thirsty and slightly dizzy. I got out the bed dressed in my clothes from the airport. Did Lorenzo dress me? How did I not wake up? I slowly walked to the door scared I'd walk in to something. I felt faint. I saw suitcases in the room I kneeled opening them looking for something to wear. I felt sweaty and needed a shower, I was hoping the room was fancy enough to have a ensuite. 

I stood under the shower turning the heat up to the hottest it could be I just needed to feel like I was in hell. I pressed my back to the tiled wall feeling as though I was going to fall, I slowly lowered my self to the floor. What the fuck was wrong with me? I feel so shit. 

I eventually washed my hair and got out the shower, I slipped in to some plain white thong and a white laced bra to hide under the white day dress I had chosen to wear. I found my hairdryer quickly did my hair and tied it half ups half down.  

The  wooden door was heavy opening it took most of my strength to open

The  wooden door was heavy opening it took most of my strength to open. I was definitely not in a hotel. Did he take me to his Italian home? I knew his parents had a house here for when they would travel over during any breaks in the school year. Dan and I never came we were often invited but our parents declined every time. I walked through the corridor each room had the same arched wooden door. I could tell this place was a castle  just by the little I had seen walking to the stop of a marble staircase. I could keep going straight to probably more bedrooms but I had a feeling people would be downstairs. 

I tip toed down awkwardly clinging to the handrail feeling my legs shake as I walked down. Why am I feeling so weak? Where is Lorenzo? 

"Miss?" I froze hearing a stranger's voice. 

"Are you supposed to be here?" I looked to see a man dressed in all black with guns strapped to him. 

"I erm" I didn't feel the vomit until it was already spewing out my mouth. I let my legs collapse as I dropped down a distance from the puke that covered the strangers feet. Tears fell as I coughed up a little more vomit making sure to not let anything hit my dress. I watched the stranger who was now on the phone hopefully to Lorenzo. I couldn't hear the words he was saying all I could hear was my head pounding in my ears. I cried not sure what to do I couldn't lift myself up and Lorenzo was no where to be seen. 

"Let me help you" the stranger kneeled down to scoop my up I didn't fight him. I had no strength.

"Do not touch her" I looked to see Lorenzo rushing over he grabs me holding me against me. 

"Clean this up" he snapped before he lifted me carrying me bridal style further in to the house. I sobbed in to his chest clinging on to him tight. 

"Sweetheart" Lorenzo lowered me on to a huge white sofa I reached out quickly to hold his arm not wanting him to leave me.